Chapter 23.

Timeskip : 1 month later.

Narrator's POV

The month after JJ and Charlotte's announcement went quite normally for the friend group.

JJ and Charlotte spend quite a lot of time together, often JJ stayed over at hers as they had their fun. He took her out on a few dates . JJ was over the moon with this fake relationship, he finally had a beautiful girl who was almost the same as him, the fake relationship was almost liberating for him, he could have all the fun without once having to think of hurting her.

Jules on the other hand willed herself to move on from her feelings for JJ.  The first few days were rough because everytime she could get some alone time with JJ, all he talked about was Charlotte. So when she finally had enough of JJ's praises for her, she decided it was best to spend as little time with him as possible.

Jules and Trevor, went on few more dates and became closer than ever. The boys had even taken Trevor out on a night out, seeing he would become part of the friend group.

But there was only one thing Juliana thought was weird about Trevor, he wanted all their dates and closeness to be known to everyone. He posted pictures of them together often and soon the fans assumed the both of them were dating.

Trevor had made plans to make Juliana his girlfriend. She didn't have a clue though but she liked him, although she liked JJ more, she did like Trevor.

Ashley though had more doubts about JJ's relationship with Charlotte and Trevor's need for things to be public. She made observations in JJ's relationship and felt he was hiding something from the rest of his friends and she had always had her doubts about Trevor's affection for Juliana.

Juliana's POV

I was currently getting ready for my date with Trevor. I put on this pretty outfit and walked back to my wardrobe to select a jacket to put over this black outfit.

As I was going through my jackets I found one of JJ's. It was one of his old KWD jacket and it was one of my favorite so he gave it to me to wear whenever I want. I smiled at the memory before taking it out and admiring at it. It was the simple gestures like that that made JJ special to me. Shame I couldn't tell him how I feel about him.

I put the jacket back in and took out a denim jacket I had just brought when I went out shopping with Trevor. I put it on and walked out of my room to see Talia and Simon sat cuddled together on our couch.

"Well have fun at the date." Talia said getting up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah I'll be back by tonight." I said as she nodded.

"You've never been to his yet right." Simon asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah his flat is undergoing some renovations he said, anyways I always like to stay in my room, so I'm glad I don't have to stay over at his." I said in a huff as I got a message from Trevor saying he was waiting for me downstairs.

"Okay guys don't have too much fun while I'm out." I said with a wink bidding goodbye to the couple and walking out the apartment.

And as luck would have it as I stepped out I saw JJ coming out from the elevator and it looked like he had just returned from the studio. I expected it to be an awkward encounter as I haven't been exactly spending time with him recently but his reaction to seeing me completely suprised me.

He jogged over and lifted me off the floor in a big hug as I laughed at his excitement. I hugged him back as he placed me down and swayed us from side to side.