Chapter 21.

Juliana's POV

Two days had passed since the lunch date with Trevor and the falling out with JJ. I haven't seen Trevor since but we have been messaging each other a lot, but me and JJ have been really distant. I haven't seen or spoken to him in 2 days and I already miss him.

Just 2 days, I can't like go 2 days without speaking with him. He's like the best part of my every day life and not having him around shows how much I actually like him, but he may never feel that way and it may all be my fault.

But today I was determined to make things right. I wanted to go out on one of those fun day outs me and JJ have often. I have nothing planned yet but I know a few spots to visit in order to make JJ happy.

I got ready in my casual outfit and put on one of the oversized hoodie that JJ bought for me for days out like these. I finished up my look with some light makeup and a pair of shades and walked out of my room to find Talia dancing around to her new song that was yet to be realeased.

"Wow beautiful, where are you going all readied up this early in the morning." She said as she took my hand and we started to dance around the living room.

"I may have a day out planned." I said with a chuckle.

"Ooh is it with Trevor, oh my God a second date , I never thought I would see the day." Talia said laughing as she twirled me around.

"It's not Trevor, it's for JJ." I said with a smile as she looked at me and sighed. She then walked over to the music speaker and stopped the song before walking back to me and sitting me down on the couch before sitting down next to me.

"Why JJ, you need not be scared of him to date Trevor, girl." She said with concern as I shook my head.

"No no it's not about that. I just want to make things civil between us again. I miss him, he is one of my best friends Talia and I don't want him to hate me, so I'm taking him out for a day out so that we can solve whatever issue he has." I said as she sighed.

"Okay but if he acts like a dickhead again, I want you to stand up and walk out because your a bad bitch and he shouldn't ever disrespect you." She said making me chuckle.

"You know JJ would never be rude to me when sober. Okay anyways it's getting late, I want to catch him before he leaves for his gym." I said bidding goodbye giving her a hug.

After leaving my apartment I adjusted my clothes and hair before knocking on JJ's and Simon's apartment door and after a few knocks, a very confused looking JJ opened the door.

"Jules what are you doing here this early." He said with a chuckle hugging me. He was right I would probably be fast asleep at this time because I usually stream till it's very late.

"Hey so how about we go out for a day out and catch up." I said as we walked into his apartment.

"I have to be at the gym." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he gestured towards his gym bag.

"Oh okay....oh it's alright. Yeah it's alright we can go out some other day." I stuttered sadly as I went to walk out but he held my wrist and pulled me into him.

"I'm sure I can call off the gym for today, we can go out." He said kissing my forehead as I hugged him tightly.

"Come on then , I have loads planned." I said taking his hand in mine and walking towards the door.

"Wait you know that the boys planned a party tonight right." He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How many freaking parties do you guys host." I asked as he laughed.