Chapter 31.

2 Weeks Later.

It had been 2 weeks since that night in the Girl's apartment and Juliana hadn't and couldn't stop thinking about how JJ could possibly have liked her .

She also had Trevor to worry about as he bombarded her with messages and calls apologizing for his actions and wanting her back but she told him to give her some space and time.

JJ and Charlotte spent time together whenever they could as she was busy most of the time with the moving and meetings. She was thankful for JJ as he was a distraction from all her work and stress and felt a bit sad that she wouldn't have that comfort when she moves to Paris.

They had a date planned at her place tonight and both of them had decided to order in some takeout and have some cosy time in to relax.

Charlotte's POV

"Hmmm.... this is some good pizza." JJ hummed as he took another bite of his pizza.

"It is isn't it." I said with a chuckle at the boy's actions.

"How was your day?" He asked with a smile.

"It was good, we've got a location and just the usual meetings apart from that." I said shrugging.

"Cool it sounds more interesting than my day atleast, I just lounged around with Jules and made a video." He said with a chuckle making me smile.

"So..... I've been thinking about this you know. You and Jules would make a great couple." I said making him laugh.

"You aren't the first person to say that ." He said shaking his head.

"No I'm serious JJ. You both seem made for each other, I'm surprised you both haven't even given it a go despite having that much chemistry. " I said as he looked at me and shrugged.

"I don't know I've just wanted the best for her you know and I know I won't give that to her. I can't ever imagine hurting her. It's a shame she got with Trevor cause if I could I wouldn't have let that happen cause she deserves someone so much better." He rambled on.

"So why don't you give her the love and respect she deserves. Cause you already seem so protective and caring about her that I think you should give it a try cause you seem like actual soulmates." I said with a smile as he looked at me and shook his head.

"I don't know, she's still with Trevor so it won't make sense for me to ask her now." He said.

"Just think about it y'know cause with me out of the way, you need someone to keep you busy." I said with a smirk.

"Awwwh how sweet of you. Now eat up so we can have some real fun." He said with a sly smirk as he kissed my hand.

Timeskip to the next Morning.

JJ's POV

After the fun time last night I returned home after eating breakfast with Charlotte.

I checked my phone to see multiple messages from Juliana reminding me that I've got a therapy appointment today that I had to be at in a few hours ..... OH SHIT.

I quickly took a shower and caught a cab to the therapist's office after saying Simon I would be at the studio, that excuse always worked.

I got to the office just in time for my appointment but the office seemed empty, almost like no one was here today. Even the receptionist's desk was empty so I just rang the bell myself.

"Hey how can I help you , Mr.Olatunji." Ashley asked from behind me with chuckle.

"Hmm I had an appointment but it seems no one's here." I said as she laughed.