Chapter 25.

2 weeks later......

JJ's POV

"Yeah I've that's it I've sent out the tweet." I said jumping around as Mams, my manager laughed at my excitement.

My album Dissimulation was finally almost done. It was coming out in a few months time and I had a single releasing in a week's time and I only had to finish a few more songs.

"So have you made up your mind on the verse for Millions." Sam asked as I sat down on the couch in the studio.

"No not yet, but I'll think of something." I sighed as he nodded and went back to putting the finishing touches on one of the songs.

"So guys I'll probably be heading out now, I'll see you tomorrow." I said bidding goodbye to everyone in the studio and walking out picking up my bag.

I caught a cab back to my apartment and as soon I got back to my room, I quickly took a shower and got ready for the night out, we had planned.

For the past 2 weeks, most of my free time I've spent with Charlotte, so I was looking forward to going out with the boys and girls again. We had planned the dinner at Tobi's flat and to my knowledge I knew everyone was already there. I got ready as soon as I could and caught a cab to the apartment where the party was planned.

I quickly took the elevator up to the penthouse apartment Tobi had recently moved into. The loud music could be heard as I stepped out of the elevator and I jogged towards his door and adjusted my clothes and hair before knocking on the door.

"Jide, welcome brother." Tobi greeted as he opened the door after me knocking frantically for quite a long time.

"Tobs." I said as he gave me a hug and let me in.

"Come on your already late." He said gently pushing me into the living room ad I saw all of my friends and most of the UK influencers dancing and drinking, having fun like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey JJ." I heard a voice call out from next to me as I looked at Kayla walking up to me.

"Hey Kayla." I said giving her a quick hug before taking the drink she offered me.

"So heard you got a new girlfriend." She said with a smile as she pushed herself into my side.

"Yeah I do." I said moving away as she rolled her eyes.

I started looking around for someone to pull me out of this really uncomfortable situation and to my luck, Ashley saw Kayla trying to get closer and at once waved at me and gestured me over.

"Sorry Kayla, seems like my friends need me." I said with a small nod giving her the drink back and quickly walking over to Ashley who found the entire situation really funny.

"Welcome to the party, she's been on the hunt for you ever since she got here." Ashley said with a chuckle as I gave her a sidehug.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I said with a sigh as I saw Kayla storm back to her friends and I know for a fact she's either talking shit about me or Ashley.

"Where's Jules." I asked her as Ashley took a sip of her drink.

"She's not here yet, she said she's coming soon though." She said with a smile as I nodded.

Me and Jules have drifted apart these last few weeks. I have Charlotte and she's mostly with Trevor. He's over at her's most of the time so it's kinda annoying that I can't go over to her's anymore and just chat to her like I used to do.

I still have my doubts about him but she's happy with him and if she's happy I'm more than happy.

Juliana's POV