Chapter 19.

A/N : Mature Content

3 weeks later.

Juliana's POV

"Hey everything will be alright, I'm sure everyone there will love the collection." Talia said as Ashley finished up my hair and makeup.

"Yeah today is a big day, I want nothing to go wrong but I'm afraid like most other big days in my life, something will go wrong." I said as Talia and Ashley looked at each other in concern.

"Hey everything is going to be fine, nothing is going to go wrong trust me." Ashley said as the two girls gave me a hug.

"Yeah everything will be alright. I'll be right back, I need to go see if those boys are ready." Talia said giving me another hug before walking out the apartment to probably go to Simon and JJ's apartment to see if they are ready.

"So is everything ready for the date?" I whisper questioned turning towards Ashley.

"Yeah, everything is set up already at the place. Once the launch is done, everyone goes to the club and I bring JJ to you on the roof and then you guys have a cute date." She said making me nod.

It wasn't a extravagant date, I knew JJ wouldn't like it too much of it was. I was to basically talk to him about my feelings and hopefully he feels the same or atleast a little.

These three weeks he's been spending a lot of time with Charlotte as well, he keeps telling all of us it's nothing serious but I'm afraid I could be too late. JJ has been angry at my closeness to Trevor as well because all of the boys keep teasing me about it and JJ stormed out of a party last week because of Trevor being there. Yeah he hates him.

I then helped Ashley with her makeup as Talia walked in with Simon.

"Hey there she is, today's star." Simon said as he jogged over to give me a hug swaying me slightly making me smile at his affection. Simon has never been the affection showing type of guy so it was nice to hear him say this.

"I'm so proud of you, we all are." He said as we split apart.

"Thank you Minter, I couldn't have done all this without all your guys help, you guys are my family." I said looking at all three of my best friends.

"Awwwh we love you too girl." Talia said as her and Ashley gave me a hug.

"Where's JJ." I asked Simon as he smiled.

"I don't know but he left a while back saying he needed to do something." He said as I nodded.

He'll probably be with Charlotte or something. He's always with her anyways and why would today be any different.

"Hey are you okay." Ashley whispered giving me a side hug as Talia and Simon walked back to the living room.

"Yeah everyone should be here soon so let's go." I said linking my arms in hers as we walked out to the living room and sat on the couch next to the couple who were deep in conversation about the Party tonight.

We sat talking for a while and soon all of my closest friends started arriving to congratulate me and accompany me to the show tonight. Charlotte had planned a whole show to showcase the collection as it was her first launch in the UK and she wanted it to be the best.

The living room was now filled but one person was still missing. JJ was nowhere to be found and by the time he arrived it was almost time to leave but he pulled me into my room and locked the door before turning towards me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner." He said as he held out his arms for me to hug him.

"Yeah you almost didn't make it." I said with a chuckle as he hugged me back.