Chapter 16.

Juliana's POV

Two days had passed since I became a designer for Cherry, I had even signed the contract and got paid for my designs. These past two days have been really busy though, I've spent most of the time with the design team making slight adjustments to the designs.

I still could believe my designs are actually being launched for the world to buy and wear. Charlotte has told me the ideal launch is about a month from now , so I knew this was going to be an exciting month for me.

I was laid out in my bed in my pyjamas. It was a Sunday so I probably didn't have much to do but the guys kept talking about a night out so I was excited for that if it happens.

"Jules........" I heard that familiar voice say as I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah." I said sitting up at once and making up my hair properly. I'm not going to look bad when he is around.

"Hey beautiful." JJ said peeking his head inside and smiled at me brightly, making me cross my arms.

"I know your angry I didn't come to congratulate you, but I'm going to make it up to you today." He said walking in with a bouquet of white roses. Damn this boy knows his way to my heart.

"You got a lotta making up to do idiot." I said with a chuckle taking the flowers from him.

"Thanks for the flowers though." I said kissing his cheek as he smiled.

"This is just the start of my apology, I have a whole afternoon planned for the both of us." He said laying himself on my bed.

"Oooh....what plans do you have Mr.Olatunji." I ask with a smirk as he laughs and ruffles my hair.

"I know the things I can do to get you to forgive me. I heard you were really sad I couldn't make it that night, so I'm going to make it up to you." He said as I got up and put the flowers in the vase on my table.

"I mean the last surprise you gave me was really nice, so if you are in fact saying we are going to Paris again, consider yourself forgiven." I said as he laughed.

"Not quite the plan but I'll be sure to use the Paris trip if I mess up again sometime." He said sitting up and looking at me with those adorable brown eyes.

"Oh okay, so what should I do to get ready for your plans." I asked jumping onto the bed next to him.

"First I need your fine ass to get ready for a day out, then come over to my apartment and I'll let you know from there." He said with a smile as he played with the strands of my hair.

"Okay so go then, I need to get ready." I said standing up.

"Nah I'd rather stay back here and enjoy the view." He said with a wink and at an instance my cheeks heated up. Usually his flirting wouldn't have an effect on me but as you know recently I've been feeling a lot different.

"I'm kidding. I'll see you at mine." He said standing up and giving me a kiss on my forehead before walking out humming to some random song.

I quickly took a shower and put on some decent clothes before going over to JJ's apartment and knocking on the door. He opened it with a smile and gestured me in.

"Well since the love birds are out, I thought I would make us some breakfast." He said taking my hand in his and leading me to the dining table.

"Wait since when do you cook. I don't want to be experimented on Mr.KSI." I said sarcastically as he laughed and brought out a breakfast platter made up of avocado toast , eggs, some cereal and a glass of orange juice which were all the things I loved having for breakfast.