Chapter 17.

Charlotte's POV.

"Well this pizza is absolutely perfect." I said taking a bite of the cheesey pizza JJ had brought over.

"Well they just opened up and I know you said you like pizza so I brought some over." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Well thank you handsome." I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Anything for you." He said with a wink before laughing.

We ate the rest of the pizza in pleasant conversation. I had a really stressful day at the office so I was glad I could relax and laugh around with JJ. It was the perfect end to the day.

After dinner we were sat in the living room watching some TV but soon got bored so we're just talking about random stuff.

"So anything new plans or new stuff you got." I said as he sighed and put his arm around me.

"No I'm just focusing on the music for now. How about you, Jules' collection must be out soon right." He asked pulling me closer thinking I wouldn't notice him trying to cuddle me.

"Yeah that's why it was stressful at work today. She's doing her best too but the time is limited so we are all essentially overworking ourselves." I said with a sigh as he took my hand and gave it a kiss.

"Hey but imagine the money you'll make when everything sells out." He said with a chuckle as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah the money is always nice." I said as he pulled me closer as I put a leg over his waist, his hand still intertwined in mine and there it was , the bracelet on his hand.

I didn't want to ask about it again not knowing if he'll panic like last time but my nosiness wanted to get all the information out of him. I knew I shouldn't ask about it probably but I did anyways.

"So you didn't tell me about your bracelet the other day." I said almost in a whisper and felt him tense up.

JJ's POV

Do I tell her about it. Will she think I'm weird to still be wearing her bracelet.
Fuck it it's better to get this topic out of the way.

"It was my ex-girlfriend's bracelet. She made one for me and I don't know I'm just attached to it I guess." I said with a faint smile as all the memories came rushing back.

"Oh it's really cute. What happened to her, did you guys breakup?" She questioned and all I could was chuckle.

I wish we had just broken up. I wish she was still somewhere around. I wish she would have let me go to the shop that day.

"Nah, she....uhm.. she passed away in a car accident about 4 years ago." I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss JJ. I didn't mean to bring back the memories for you." She said with a sigh as she sat up.

"Yeah it's fine, I just hope she's in a better place now." I said as she smiled.

"Yeah she would be so proud of you. You've done so much at such a young age." She said kissing the side of my head making me smile.

"Yeah I hope she is, this while thing is because of her. She was the one that made me believe I could do this, she even convinced my parents to allow me to do this and when it was my time to take care of her and treat her like the queen she was, she just....she just left me back here alone." I said spilling my heart to Charlotte. The tears threatening to fall but I managed to hold them back.

"Shh.....it's okay, she is very proud of you, all of your loved ones are. I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with a smile as you continue to make her proud." She said cupping my face.