Chapter VIII

POV shift: PearlescentMoon
It had taken them a while, but the girls were finally done with their house. Pearl hadn’t spent a lot of time in Boatem while building her house, but she had started building her giga-mega base. Pearl was surprised that the server currently was very uneventful, tegg was finished by now and there was no other game going on, at least that’s what Xisuma told Pearl when she asked. Yes, she asked Xisuma. He’s the admin, so he knows everything about what’s going on in the server right? Except from the fact that Pearl travelled back in time, that is.

A lot of people had visited Boatem lately, mostly to shop things there. Grian for example had expanded his G-train because it was so successful, and this time it wasn’t this annoying little minecart that you could barely access, it was an actual build. According to Grian, the G-train was about as successful as a shop called ‘The Barge’ in season 7. All those references to season 7 made Pearl wish she had been a part of it, but it’s too late now. Oh well, you can’t have everything in life.

“Hey Pearl!” someone suddenly called out, and she could hear them graciously swooping down to the ground. Turning around, Pearl saw that it was Hypno and Beef.

“Oh hey, what are you doing here?” Pearl asked, while she was trying to figure out some more details to put on her base.

“Honestly we were just here to shop, but seeing as you’re here we thought we could stop to talk a bit. Y’know, we haven’t been interacting with the members of Boatem that much,” Beef explained.

“Ah, that makes sense. How’s it going at your part of the map?” Pearl asked.

“Just great, actually! We heard about the girls only building, get ready for some boys sneaking in there...” Hypno grinned.

“Why did that sound way more inappropriate than it should’ve?” Pearl shook her head. “Please don’t sneak in there though. It’s like... Because there’s so few girls in Hermitcraft.”

“You, Gem, Stress, False, Cleo...” Hypno counted. “Only five girls, you’re right.”

“What’s that?” Beef asked, pointing at something in the sky. Pearl looked up, seeing a random build floating in the sky with a lot of redstone. It made her shiver, she hasn’t been too fond of those redstone machines since what happened in Empires with the honey blocks and all that other stuff... But that was another story.

“Oh, I think it’s Mumbo’s and Grian’s private jet,” Pearl said carelessly.

“Their what?” Hypno said, confused.

“Private jet. I don’t know the story behind it, but it’s there and it’s one of the more normal things in Boatem to be honest with you. Things are weird here. Deal with it,” Pearl told them.

“Uh yeah, well, I’ll go and find myself a good shop now,” Hypno announced, Beef nodding.

“Me too,” he said.

“Well, it was nice chatting with you guys!” Pearl said. They said their goodbyes and then parted ways. Pearl went to her starter base and grabbed some stacks of random building blocks and then started terraining (is that even a word?) her part of the mountain. Mumbo had made some sort of big chair with a lot of leaves (IT LOOKS LIKE A CHAIR OKAY) on it, but Pearl simply enough ignored that and made her own design. It was Grian’s problem to make the different terrains look good together, it’s not her fault he chose to build in the middle. Her communicator buzz and Pearl saw the she had got a private message from Cleo.

<ZombieCleo>
Can you come over to the girls only building? We’re having our first ever meeting.

Pearl typed a quick response and then took off. She wanted to get there quickly, so she wasted a lot of rockets just trying to be at top speed every second. She arrived there just a couple of minutes later, hurrying in trough the big door and into the main room, where the other girls could be found.

“Holy, you were fast,” False commented, sounding slightly astounded.

“Do you know how many rockets I wasted?” Pearl sighed as she sat down.

“Well, welcome to the first meeting!” Gem announced looking everyone else deep into their eyes. “First off, we need a name.”

“Powerpuff girls?” Stress suggested, shrugging.

“Heck no. Maybe like... I don’t know,” False trailed off.

“Uhh... Maybe we can decide the name in the next meeting?” Pearl said, and Cleo nodded.

“Sure. Now, first rule is no boys allowed,” Gem said, but it was no big surprise. I mean, it’s a girls only building. “Second rule is we must plan a prank or something similar every single meeting.”

Gem looked at them with a mischievous grin and Pearl rolled her eyes.

“Wow, in every single meeting? Isn’t that... Too much? How often are we having our meetings?” False wanted to know.

“Not that often. Now, since I’m the founder and leader of this group I decide the rules, if you don’t like them, then you can leave,” Gem demanded. She told them all the rules and to be honest, Pearl thought they were really good rules. Gem basically said they could do whatever they want as long as no boys heard of their plans and they would have a lot of small minigames with pranking (e.g. the Keralis / Cleo games from s. 7) and other events. Basically a lot of fun. Pearl had almost started to think that everything was fine, but she still knew that it wouldn’t be quite this easy to stop a war from breaking out. She just had to keep an eye on the server...

---

A/N:
Yes, you read it correctly.
HERMIT. INTERACTIONS.
I’ll try to add more interactions in the following chapters, and I’ll try to mention a lot of Hermits too, even though I might forget someone. To be honest with you, I’m not even sure if I know every Hermits name-

About the cover that I was talking about in one of the first chapters, my bestie is working on it but she unfortunately messed up so she had to restart. But I hope the cover is coming soon, because man she is good a drawing (at least WAY better than me, I’m more of a writer)

Now, adventure awaits!
~Amethyst