Chapter XIII

POV shift: 17829
They frowned as they saw that their small test went wrong. Again. They checked the statistics and code, and they couldn't see what was wrong. In theory, it should work. But it didn't, and that made them confused. 17829 knew that they could always ask 45621, but it would be embarrassing to ask someone with a higher number. Then once again, they was supposed to be the best coder of them all, so this just couldn't do. Master would be deeply disappointed, as if they wasn't already. 17829's main experiment was giving results, and they could use the result to the Facility's advantage! But foolish Master did not understand.

"Ayoea?" someone suddenly said, and 17829 quickly turned around. Nobody had called 17829 their real name, Ayoea, since... Who knew how long. As Ayoea couldn't spot the one who said her name, she gave up and turned her attention back to the experiment. She smirked as she saw that one test object were caught in a very exposed situation. Maybe it was time to try one of the new features? It turned out to work really well, and Ayoea realized how much fun she could have with it. Oh, she could create big mysteries that they'll never solve! Just the thought filled her with amusement.

"Ayoea!" the voice said again, this time more clear. Ayoea flinched when she heard the voice, but could still not locate where it came from.

"Who's there?" she wondered suspiciously. Was someone watching her.

"It's me, Syeani!" the voice told her, which almost gave Ayoea a heart attack. Syeani? No, it couldn't be possible...

"How are you talking to me?" Ayoea asked as anger filled her. She had almost forgotten about Syeani, but she would get her revenge. She had promised that many years ago, and she would not break the promise now.

"I am here to tell you it's possible. Break the laws of Minecraft, and get back there. I believe in you," Syeani said, her voice slowly fading away.

"I know it's possible Syeani, ever since I started this experiment I knew that. But it is unfair that you can't break them with me," Ayoea said with a sad voice. No reply. Ayoea felt numb, and then started to feel regretful. Why didn't she say more? It was her chance to speak with Syeani, and she threw it away carelessly. What was wrong with her? She could have gotten so many answers... And she could maybe get out of here for once. But she didn't, and she was positive that she wouldn't get any more chances.

"Syeani, please say something," she tried, but still not answer.

Better continue on the experiment then, she thought bitterly. Because I know for sure that I can break the laws of Minecraft.

---

A/N:
Yes, this is even more confusing. By the way, I remember I asked this in chapter four, but I want to see how much they have changed. So, drop your theories in the comments, I loved reading them last time! (none of you were right though-) 

Soo, it's Friday! Finally, this week of school have been so annoying. I've done at least six tests. Uh yeah, don't have much else to say. Thanks for 100+ votes tho!

~Amethyst