Chapter 2

Scaramouche was offered by Yae Miko the gnosis of the electro archon. In exchange, he promised to leave a certain traveler. He gladly accepted. He grabbed the gnosis away and swiftly left the scene. He planned to immediately get out of Inazuma and escape from his comrades from the fatui. Before they start hunting him down. But as he was about to leave. He reminisced about a certain shrine he was always pulled onto, as if some kind of force kept pulling him there to pray.

He would spend hours on end, with his eyes closed, pretending to pray despite just being there to find the answer of his attraction to the shrine.

Scaramouche knew far too well, how risky his actions were. But even with that, he continued on and on. Now that he achieved one of the steps for his goal. He no longer had any reason to stay here any longer.

But as a final goodbye to that mysterious shrine.

He yet again, visited the shrine.

A thunderstorm was looming in the skies of Inazuma. Nothing to be surprised off since It is the land of the electro archon. But today was different. For Scaramouche it was not the weather. But as he continued to walk closer the shrine, he felt uneasy. His heart started tightening for no reason.

He continued on. He now stood in front of the shrine. He slowly closed his eyes, and for the first time... he genuinely prayed.

I pray not to the Gods, but to this shrine... whatever lurks here, I wish to see you, but that will be impossible...

He slowly opened his eyes, his calm demeanor turned into panic as his right pocket started to glow. It was the very pocket where he placed the gnosis.

"W-what?!"

He slumped down the ground, as some heavy weight fell onto his chest.

The people of the Kamisato Estate were alarmed by the noise outside. They saw Scaramouche and someone?

Scaramouche stared dead straight into the body on top of him. How could he describe such a thing? They were the embodiment of beauty itself. Even the people of the Kamisato Estate was struck silence.

You slightly opened your eyes, you felt heaviness, the usual light weight you felt on your body was now replaced. You tried to maybe float back up as you usually do but ended up only repeatedly toss and turning on top of Scaramouche. As you realized what was exactly happening, you yelped in surprise.

You turned to every direction and saw everyone blankly staring at you.

Am I that ugly...?!?!?

As the area was silenced by your face, the lord of the Estate came running out of the door and saw his men frozen in place as two suspicious individuals were on his property. Your mind continued to process every possibility on how you are being seen right now. But first things first... I have to explain everything.

However, as you just about to open your mouth, a hand grabbed you by the arm and jumped out of the Estate which was located pretty high up. Luckily both of you fell right on the water. But as you still yet to have control over your body, you were pretty much dead weight to this person.