Chapter 9

Scaramouche cursed harshly inside his head on how stupid you are. "Fuck! Now the plan is failed yet again! Fuck this shit I'm leaving-"

As Scaramouche was just about to make a run for it. He heard a light call for his name.

"S...scara...mo....u...c...he..."

He froze in place. He tightly held onto his knuckles, thinking for another reason you still had any use for him.

He couldn't think of anything.

You crawled closer and closer to the shrine as the people started walking towards you, holding onto weapons and random things they got while chasing you.

However, something unexpected happened. Even Scaramouche was struck by the events that unfold.

The very moment your body touched the shrine. A bright light came. Almost blinding everyone nearby. The old dead beat shrine from before now glowed majestically. You as well, your beautiful figure glowed the same as the shrine, as if one being of one creator. You and the shrine became one, the moment you held onto it.

While the guards were distracted by the situation. Someone... inside a bush close by.

Panting... staggering breath... sweat beads falling down the ground. The insides of the bush turned hot as this person couldn't control their body from what they have just seen.

Scaramouche knew himself he had a few screws loose from everything he had gone through, but today was different.

The thing his body longed all these years every time he came up to that shrine- came back.

He used his one hand to hold tightly onto his mouth, as he panted heavily doing his very best to not let out any sound. His eyes still completely fixated on you. While his other hand tightly held down onto his lower region. With a horrific smile plastered on his face.

The happenings lasted for only 30 seconds but felt like an eternity of confusion for the people and an eternity of joy and pleasure for a certain someone.

The Guards snapped out of it and started closing up on to you.

You tightly closed your eyes, prepared to what was about to you.

I'm happy enough to finally meet death and find peace.

But as the event was about to reach its climax. The people of the Estate yet again froze in confusion. Scaramouche jumped out of the bush with a crazed expression on his face. His wide grin and flushed face still present in his face.

Why does he look so different... did something happen...?

"Ah... what... a crazy day..."