Chapter 5

It has been such a long time ever since you have seen the far and beyond of the Inazuma today. As you passed by familiar yet different places, you felt some sort of ache in your heart, it was not excitement nor pain. Just, aching.

Earlier, before leaving the shore, Scaramouche threw a brown hooded cloth at you, not only were you unable to use any motor skills, you were butt naked. Scaramouche who threw the coat at you had no choice but dress you himself, his disgust clearly present on his face while doing so.

Because of his effort, you were able to walk around, still tightly holding onto Scaramouche, with no problem.

There were times where you would stare blankly at an area, reminiscing about your vague memories of the past.

Who knew there were many things to uncover once I got out of that shrine.

- - -

Just a few hours had passed by ever since you offered Scaramouche help with sneaking into the Estate of your old shrine, however, it was clear that he still had his doubts. Meaning, if he ever sees through your lies. You will be 6 feet under the ground.

He did not even let you rest. Instead, he hurried back close to the Estate and rested inside a cave for a bit. He slumped you down to the other side of the cave as he sat on the other. The rain poured heavily outside, as the thunder echoed through the land.

"As soon as this rain is over, you better be ready."

You nodded nervously in agreement. You felt terrified by the mere fact that one small mistake will result the end of all your prayers and dreams. Is this really the man, I thought I loved?

You felt drowsy as you kept brainstorming numerous possibilities of what was about to happen. Your head drooped down to the side as you fell into slumber.