Chapter 27

The beautiful sight of the vast ocean seen from the Kamisato Estate, is a thing one must see. One of the reasons why Scaramouche felt fond of the place, as so he believed then. Even if the sun has finally rested, the shining starts reflected on the water was breathtaking. It brought peace and calmness to Scaramouche.

The vibrance, scenery, and mood of the Estate always dragged Scaramouche close. He day by day went and decided to pray as well along the visit. That was when he realized that instead of visiting his beloved sight, he then prioritized the shrine that he prayed to.

He always felt some sort of tug in his heart whenever he drew near the shrine. When the said being got out, he was extremely baffled as none of it was part of his plan. Despite that, he felt ecstasy seeing the being once bounded in that shrine in front of him.

To now see everything go back to what it was before, to only know yet not to see, is what he feared most. He wanted more than to pray and believe in some being he could not see.

Yae Miko grabbed your hands tightly and looked you in the eye, "Are you ready?"

You struggled to say out your answer, you knew you had to say yes for the greater good of everything, but that hidden desire keeps on bothering your train of thoughts.

As you were just about to speak, Scaramouche butted in. "You..."

All eyes turned to him.

"Will not leave my side, no matter what."

He then again tried to push his way through the forcefield. Ei suspiciously looked at Scaramouche but decided to pay no mind to his weightless taunts.

"First things first. Give me the gnosis." Ei demanded.

You looked at her confused then to Yae Miko who also expected you to hand over something.

"Gnosis? I have no such thing..."

"Don't play jokes now Y/N, you cannot possibly lose something that freed yo-"

"Ei...?"

"Did you not destroy Y/N's physical form?" She asked.

Yae Miko pondered on Ei's question for a bit but still answered.

"Yeah, why?"

"Then what body is Y/N residing in?"

"The... the... um..."

Yae Miko thought deeply about it, but everything seemed impossible when a certain idea came up to her. Something that almost made her jaw drop down the floor.

"The Gnosis... is you right now... is it not?"

You knew almost nothing about the Gnosis or whatever they were talking about, but you knew one thing. It held great power that even foreign organizations are ready to take no matter what.

The memory of you prying that door open back in the house you were locked in played again inside your head. The sudden boost of power from time to time. No doubt about it. Your body really was made with the Gnosis.

Gnosis...

"Didn't the gnosis grant my wish? Maybe if I were to do so again I can save Scaramo-"

"No." Ei said. Not stern more than ever.

"I cannot let someone like you roam Inazuma." She said. Her body glowed purple light, the Inazuma Archons true form. It was a terrifying sight to see, the heavy prowess she oozed out and the enormous weapons that surrounded her.

"Ei? What..."

"No more, talking Y/N I will no longer listen to anything you say."

She grabbed your neck tightly as she pushed you down the floor, her feet resting on your chest.

You dropped down the ground, with Ei's cold blooded eyes staring into your very soul.

"Ei!"

"You will not intervene."

A purple rope wrapped around Yae Miko stopping her from doing any action.

You could hear the clank of the spear on Ei's hand as she positioned it straight into your heart. You kicked her stomach, she seemed unbothered but still continued to pose the spear straight towards you.