Chapter 4

You held onto your swollen cheeks as tears started welling up in your eyes. Scary... I'm scared... no... You slowly backed bit by bit as Scaramouche walked closer and closer. He grabbed onto your hair and forced your face to face him. You winced in pain as he dragged you closer by the hair. Your hands wrapped around his hands to remove it from your hair, but he did not budge. "Tell me."

You hurriedly dropped your hand down and started writing yet again, Scaramouche turned his head down to read but still refused to let go of your hair.

"You're useless." Scaramouche said as he read the words, "I don't know."

"Don't worry, I'll make your death, quick and easy."

Scaramouche threw you down the ground and slowly paced towards you. You sat up almost immediately from your fall and waved you hands to signal your refusal. You went back to the sand and wrote again. Luckily, Scaramouche gave you some time to finish and actually read what you had to say.

"I can sneak you back into the Kamisato Estate."

"I don't need your help."

He continued walking. You slumped down the ground and hastily wrote- "They will for sure max out the security after what happened, I can easily sneak you in."

"Easily?"

You nodded to his question. He sighed deeply and walked up to you, with finally, no intent to kill.

"Get up." He ordered. As he started walking the other direction.

You looked at his back with grief in your eyes. You tried standing up again and again but failed and just slumped down the ground. Scaramouche at first ignore the sound of splashing and falling, but he lost patience and walked back to you with his arm extended to you.

"Grab on."

You nervously grabbed onto his arm. He pulled you up and supported you walking.

"If you fall down again, I'm ditching you."