Chapter 11

Scaramouche's attention turned to you, you shook your head left and right. Begging him to stop.

Scaramouche stopped moving and the children who were running got to their mother's body and started bawling. From down where you were, you couldn't really see Scaramouche's expression. But the Scaramouche you knew will not handle this lightly and will not leave you with mercy, he made his way to you with his hand, you already expected him to grab you by the hair and kill you, but now, you felt soft hands and gentle rubbing on your head.

As you opened your eyes, you saw his eyes, full of love and concern. You wondered if you were hallucinating his crazed face just a second ago. But everything, the smell of blood and cries around you, clearly stated, this is no dream.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here, okay?" He said with a gentle tone.

He got back up and started walking closer to the crowd, all of them soon walked back, causing the children from awhile ago to be pushed back as well, as the bodies of their once living friends and family, sprawled all over the ground. While you on the other hand, laid still on the ground, still in shock.

You looked down the ground, you felt something wet on your body, rain poured down. The smell of blood mixed in with the smell of the dried plants and ground from the heat earlier. The rain seemed to have muffled the screams to a certain extent.

You don't know how long you have looked down on the ground, but the screams started getting louder and louder, it then soon turned quieter. The rain drops that fell onto the area turned red, as soon as you know it, blood mixed with rain water flowed towards you.

You brought both your hands to your ears, thinking it would help you calm down and relax. You pushed harder and harder onto your ears that it was almost painful.

Why is this happening...

You kept repeating those words inside your head. Again and again, screaming it loudly inside your thoughts to hide the horrifying screams of the people and the terrifying laughter of Scaramouche.

Please! Almighty Shogun! I beg of you...

You then felt the gentle touch once again.

"The event is over, my love... we can go now..."

As you begged for saving inside your head, a warm hand held onto your both hands on your two ears. Was it warm because of this person, or was it because of the scarlet blood that covered his entire body. You slowly looked up from his hand and to his entire body in front of you.

You brought your hand to your mouth, feeling something about to coming out.

"Y/N?!"

Scaramouche hurriedly held onto your body helping you sit up. You started vomiting, it wasn't getting any better as the person next to you smelled like death itself. However, this said person held tightly onto you as if he was a concerned lover. His eyes looked at you with sadness and worry. After making sure you were done, he pulled you tightly into his embrace and rubbed your head from the back. "Shh... shhh... it's okay... everything will be okay..."

You tried fighting back the warmth this terrifying person is giving you. But you were so exhausted you slumped onto him and fell onto slumber.

He took the clothes of one of his victims that were quite clean and rubbed his hand vigorously on it, to get rid of the blood.

He grabbed your body gently and carried you like his very own bride. Scaramouche was quite worried to have you getting sick from the rain, and decided to enter the Estate building to rein chaos on the unknowing people from the inside, about the happenings outside, and to take some stuff he needed.