The Setting

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

The kingdom of Obelia was filled with happiness and peaceful atmosphere under the current ruler of obelia . The kingdom was ruled by a kind and powerful emperor Allerintus De Alger Obelia and a smart and beautiful empress Juliana De Alger Obelia . But the emperor's step brother Apermantus  De Alger Obelia envied him , though the emperor loved him as his own brother he envied his mana, the shine in his crystal orbs ,the throne everything . So he studied about everything he could get hold on about increasing mana and stumbled upon the last and the worst option black magic . It had a way of transferring mana of one person to another under a period of time by gradually deteriorating the host . This was a dreadful curse. He got hold of the ritual book from the society of black magic users who were willing to  help him to get the throne and some noble men who were against the kind emperor and empress . so they set on to form a plan . the ritual needed the host to drink a amount of blood of the person to whom the mana is to be transferred  and an unknown potion. They had planned to execute it on the emperor's birthday night after the party Apermantus will pour him a wine with this mix saying it is a drink from a very far place he brought for him on his birthday so that he may not doubt the taste . The plan had to be tight lipped as all the workers in castle support the emperor and if one small information leaks it will be doom for them as they were ears of the iron Duke Cysander Bluefort , the right hand , loyal knight and  close friend of the emperor. Knowing about the plan from an informant sent to spy the second prince the duke rushes to the emperor chambers only to witness the after math he immediately captures the second prince and checks on emperor . He had drunk half of the drink and was unconscious ." can you hear me your majesty. please answer me" the duke tried to wake up him. "you how dare you arrest me a royalty he is going to rot away and die and all his power is mine now set me the future emperor free before i execute your whole family. oh sorry you don't have one right to call your own haha all are mine all of his are mine". "Shut up dare to open your filthy mouth again i will silt it open now guards take this scoundrel away and throw him in the torture dungeon ,Captain Robane  I want you thoroughly enquire  him and find who are all  behind him  and capture everyone of them. "yes sir i will find every last one of them and will see to that they will think death is better than living " Summon the doctors and a royal magician right now". The empress and the crown prince also arrived knowing the issue and the palace was in panic the emperor condition was unstable the doctors were not of any help the royal magicians asked the duke to summon the Wizard of the tower for he was the only one to know hoe to tackle the issue. the duke sent the royal messenger to summon  the lord of the magic tower Sir Lucas . 

Character Introduction

 Allerintus De Alger Obelia - Emperor

Juliana De Alger Obelia- Empress

Apermantus De Alger Obelia- Second prince

Cysander Bluefort- Grand Duke ,Aide of the emperor

Kellen Robane- Duke ,Captain of the royal knight clan 

Lucas- Lord of magic tower(our protagonist)