Playmates?

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

" Let me introduce myself again My name name is Lucas and from today i will be your playmate" he said with a smirk 'how did this happen' is what i thought with a dead pan look on my face "so why are you my playmate now?" I asked and he was already on my sofa "So now will you answer my questions and introduce yourself" "sigh..fine Nice to meet you lord lucas I am Ariadhana de alger obelia and Also a person who remember's my past life and so I know the future events because i read this in a webtoon which was based on a novel and i decided to change the plot with some of my knowledge and power as i told to do so" "By whom?" he asked "Can't say. But anyway thanks for helping me you would have guessed on how I found you and for who was stealing  mana is a big story in short by my uncle who is believed to have died but is possessed by another Royal who was your fan and got hurt and became a black magic user i think his name is Aeternitas-Aeternitas de Alger Obelia and so i will also help you as i have a plan ,so.. let's make it interesting shall we?" I said with smile "oh-oh princess I see you have come ready" he said with a smirk and after that I explained my plan to him ,"Hey so why did you become my playmate ?" 'I was conflicted as he should originally be Athy's playmate so i shouldn't interfere in their relationship development' "Because I wanted to" "what?" "Because I wanted to and it was boring there in the tower with idiots claiming to magicians with minuscule knowledge on magic" "Seriously you should change the way you see other people or else they would feel hurt and don't compare yourself with ordinary people because you are not one ,your special" "of course i know I am better than anyone out there" "pfft I see you love yourself more" -"You do love yourself a lot lucas" -'Again the same so why do I see her in this girl there is no way she' "hey -hey snap out we are going to go out to search tonight so meet me in my bedroom at 12-" "yes" 'There he goes poof, I guess he is not changed' 

"At last found you" said the girl with pink hair "huh?" said lucas in confusion "Let me introduce her This is the person who was able to weaken the curse she is Asteria-" "Father I was searching for you but-" Asteria was complaining but was cut off by lucas "Father ? Duke you had a daughter?" " Asteria 🤐Sigh.. Lets discuss the details inside"
Later in the reading room:
"Sorry for late introduction Nice to meet you Lord Lucas I am Asteria Blueport  and as you could have guessed from my magic I am a fairy but to be precise a half fairy " As asteria introduced herself the duke continued "Asteria is my Eldest daughter and a half fairy and her Mother and my wife is Aine Celeste " "wait Celeste does that mean-" "yes that's right she is the queen of fairies and Asteria is not only a blueport but also Asteria celeste the crown princess of the fairies and she being a half fairy which is very rare as you know and many people are after the unique power and traits they have so it has been kept a secret that i have a family , But seeing his majesty in this condition I could only think of this option Ria has the power to heal and also a spirit user so she will be of your help I would like her to assist you in curing his majesty and As her father i would also ask you to take care of her " "yes sir" knock- knock "Duke Blueport your presence is required by the commander" "yes i will come, lord lucas you can discuss the details with my daughter and ria please wait for me here and don't roam around on your own, Then i will take my leave" "yes" 'Ha its annoying Now i have to talk to a  fairy they are said to be reserved and cold to outsiders and also arrogant but now i have to handle it , of course  there is nothing i can't- " Suddenly she grabbed his hand "Hey do you know where is the place with this flowers is?" "Huh you want to know where dandelions grow ?" "Huh you do know the flower's name i thought you didn't so yes can you take me there please" "What do you take me for i know everything and nope your father told you to stay here" "Huuh just say you don't know" "who says I don't know " "if you know take me there" at the snap his hands they were surrounded by a field of dandelions "Wow it is so beautiful Thank you lord Lucas for showing me this place now i believe you know this place your great " "Of course i know  I am great " "oh this one looks beautiful " "hey are you listening what are you doing-" "As i thought a flower crown suits you , you look more handsome" "hey what are you doing" "here i will give you this " "why are you giving me a dandelion" "They say if you-----------------" 
The moon had come up but there he was thinking of something from his past
Lucas pov
'Again the dream from past why do I have to remember her again and again and what was she telling me in the dream would have been another one of her beliefs , (Lucas..... lucas..... lucas... ) why do you have to haunt me like this even after not listening to me and leaving me behind She was stubborn till the last but why should i be the one , irritating  sigh guess its time to meet up with the princess i don't know why but i think i should stick a little longer with this princess '

Sorry for the late update hope you like the story flow Please do vote for this story and comment oh how you think about it please excuse my grammar mistakes or any other error as its my first fanfic
With best regards
Aara