Dandelions

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

Aariadhana pov

'Ah- Where is this oh so great magician did he forget about the plan- what should i do should I just ride Cer-' "I am here" "what the- are you a ghost why are you coming from behind suddenly it gave me a mini heart attack" "So shall we leave ?" he asked "No wait before that we should-"  I intervened "Why are you so specific with your disguise ? " he asked confused  "Everything is for a Noble reason don't question me" I said "And what would the noble reason be?" 'Of course to look pretty, As if i would say it aloud-' "oh i see" he said with a smirk "Hey don't go invading people's thought's and of course every girl will want to look pretty and what's wrong with that and so teach me how to change your hair and eye colours " I said fuming "I can do it on you " "nope i want to learn and do it on my own so teach me" I said eagerly waiting 'wait i think I am missing something ' as I thought i was interrupted " sigh ok Listen closely you go like  poof poof and see you can change colours see simple "  🙄😶'yep now I remember how he thought Athy magic' "its fine no need to exert yourself to teach me just say you don't know to teach" i told "what?" he asked "what ,what ? are you serious who teaches magic poof poof are you  kidding me ? " "Are you an idiot?" "Yep I am idiot for asking you to teach me magic Ahh there is no one ohh yes I could ask them..." "who ?" " The Fairies , I have been able to see them since i was a kid I have seen the smaller one's only and they told me they will help me whenever I want help they are so cute right ? Have you seen them ?....hello Mr. Magician please wake up" I called out to him as he seemed somewhat out of it . poof poof "huh" I was startled as he cast his disguise spell on me "Think of the disguise you want and spell will help you with the same." he said somewhat pissed of "hey I thought of calling those cute fairies you-" " just quit your yapping and let go" "*sigh* fine let me disguise myself first...... Yep all done lets go ."  "give me your hand so we can teleport there" as he turned to take my hand he shook for a second as he saw me "What do you think it suits me I love pink so i went with pink hair and pink eyes like my mother does it suit me?" 'Lucas how do i look ?' after a pause "lets go" at the snap of his fingers we were outside on a tree 'did i look that bad?' as i was thinking I spotted a familiar face "that's him he is my uncle capture him and bring him to your secret chamber we will interrogate him there" "fine" Snap as i was blinded by a light here i was "where am i? who are you brats? Do you know who I am " as he panicked "whoa, whoa calm down of course i know who you are Anastacius de Alger Obelia and possessed by Aeternitas de Alger Obelia  does this answer your question ? "Who heck are you ? untie me" "can't don't waste your time former emperor and are you aware your body is deteriorating at this stage you would have died if not for my mana why live like a rat Tsk." said Lucas . I continued " I would help you if you really want to live but on the condition that you will not harm the current emperor or his family " "why do you think I live this pathetically I want revenge Getting rid of that half-baked emperor who stole the throne through treason, and managing the country that has fallen into chaos as a result. Isn't that what I must do as the former emperor?" 'ah ..the same dialogue' "Is this really your wish or just that spirit's wish, You can express yourself here that spirit will not be able to takeover you now , so do you think i will leave you after knowing what you are up to ,think Former emperor do you really hate your brother that much after this think what will happen  to your daughter with Duke Rogers do you think i will leave her alone Think before you answer, think from your heart" "you- how do you know these information " as he asked "This is not the time for that so answer "  he thought for sometime and then "can you really save me" "yes but only if you comply with the conditions and i will take care of others" "o-ok " he said "sorry i couldn't hear" "I said ok you brat "  "yes yes I can hear , Lucas can you help" " i don't have enough mana to defeat that rat with black magic " "if not then how about chasing it away and i will take care of the rest " "you do you even know what you are dealing with it can harm you" "Nope it can't so believe me and chase it away" "hey you are treating me like some exorcist " "just do as i say and you close your eyes " after that i concentrated for a minute then" lucas now" as said he forced the spirit to come out it tried to attack me before lucas  could  protect me there was a barrier which formed to protect me and the spirit couldn't attack me i took the chance and did as i was told closed my eyes and kept my hand on him and I could see a power which was different from my magic a soothing one which healed him for a second i felt a sharp pain in my head as i stumbled i was caught by lucas at this chance the spirit escaped "Hey are you alright?" as lucas asked "huh- ye-yes I am fine thank you " as i pulled away from him "Now you can open your eyes former emperor ,how do you feel ? " "yes I can see I have regained my health " "that's great " "So this is the plan tomorrow you will go to the emperor with lucas tomorrow and he will explain to the emperor about how you were possessed by the black magic spirit and you will have to sign a magic contract promising your and your lineage's  loyalty to the royal family as your crime's are not something you have done with your willingness ,and as your first act of loyalty you will give the emperor the information and evidence about the nobles who were planning treason with you .And the others on how it will proceed you can get a first hand experience tomorrow but I will keep up my promise to you so don't worry  and wear this ring with you it is made with the power of the divine beast so it will protect you from that spirit and it also has other powers so don't try to trick me the repercussion will be worse, till tomorrow you will stay here so take rest former emperor" "yes" 

Outside the tower 
"At last I  finished one of my biggest task , Tomorrow is going to be a big day " as we walked "hey why are you silent? " i asked him " why did you help him ? " "It's simple it's my job to help the characters get a happy ending-no a happy life so I helped, more than that i really wanted him to start a new life as he not that bad of a person and this is also for Jennette   after all  they are also my family" i said smiling as he proceeded  to ask the question he wanted to ask "hey how did you heal him if you don't know-" "HEY Lucas see it's a dandelion garden Wow its my first time seeing it so you do have places like this around your tower huh? Wow this really a good scenery and pleasant to eyes" "hey I was asking you something you always interrupt me listen to people talk will you-" he shook as I placed the crown of dandelion on his head "yep it suits you , you look nice huh all credit goes to my skills in making a flower crown" as i boasted "you call this lousy thing a crown and say you have a skill" "you- if you don't change the way you speak no one is going to love and stay with you" "that's not true" "I see you have much confidence" "yes" "Ah forget it you will get one ,happy , Ah I remember do you know there is saying that you if wish on a dandelion for a lover and blow it it will take you to your lover and your wish will become true -Do you want to try" as i asked him a sudden gush of wind blew and so did the  dandelion  as i suddenly stumbled on a branch this time i thought i will fall that's when "Ria be careful " he caught me "thank you I didn't think you will call my nickname though" "he seemed somewhat shocked so i changed the topic "this garden is managed well ,you people do something other than magic here ...interesting" he talked after sometime "This garden was made for someone who loved this flower and it is protected by a magic spell and is also blessed by a fairy so it doesn't need maintenance can be seen blooming regardless of the season " "wow how romantic that person sure was loved ah" "she sure was , princess it is late lets go back " "i thought you will call me ria-" "no it was a mistake so i will teleport you there then goodnight" snap 'he didn't wait for my answer and here i was in my room as i stared at the sky with the dandelions still in my hand and i blew over it "will it really take it to him"

lucas Pov
'what the- why did I call her that why should she look and act so like her there is no way she is she left me alone  and that's why i didn't like such emotions why is she tormenting me like this if only she listened to me ..' *Thump* as he took the flower crown which fell from his head 'as if this will be able to reach her when she is not even here , the princess looked happy when I called her ria but I didn't mean her At that moment in that garden which I gave her I could see only one person smiling like an idiot at me the one person I  Loved My Ria.." Lucas listen it said that the dandelions carry your wish to your lover so whenever you wish to see me just blow they will carry your message to me " "As if i would If I want I can just teleport " "If it is a place where you can't teleport then? " "If even i can't teleport then can this small flower reach you"  "Don't underestimate the power of this flower it will surely give me your message so when you miss me just blow it ok " "why would I miss you ? " "Lucas!"   Now I really miss you ria Please comeback and he blew the dandelion

  Sorry for the late update hope you like the story flow Please do vote for this story and comment oh how you think about it please excuse my grammar mistakes or any other error as its my first fanfic

With best regards
Aara