Vacation

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

It was a fine day and the emperor and empress were having tea in their garden when some one approached them from behind "Surprise" "Thank goodness Ria" said mom "Ria you are back?" Said dad as he stood up "We missed you Ria" he said as he hugged me tightly "Me too, I missed you guys a lot" I said as I hugged my mom also "Have you been eating properly?" "Yes mom I have" "Is lzy back with you?" " Yes she went to see her mom and my friends have also returned for this vacation and I also brought one of the friends I made at the academy here" "Oh is it why didn't you introduce them first " asked mom "ohh I told him to wait so I could surprise you guys" " he?" Asked dad "yep Richard you can come "*as he walks in* "Mom ,Dad this is Richard the prince of  Moraco kingdom " I said as I introduced him " It's a honour to meet your majesties Greetings to the sun and moon of the obelia empire" "ohh my goodness no need to be so formal dear"said mom " you can get up" said dad with a cold tone "He is the vice president with me and the others in the student council he was not returning home this vacation and I couldn't leave him alone there so  I  brought him with me" "You have done the right thing your friend can stay here right Claude?" " If you are guest brought by Ria herself I don't see any reason why not so you can"  said dad with the same tone and stare at him "Then we will get going I will have meet my little angel" " Yes yes come to lunch on time and Richard you can also join us" " My pleasure thank you Your majesty"  As we left the garden
"Ria has grown so much in these two years it feels like we missed some part of her child hood right Claude" " yes it's just like yesterday when she came to running following me everywhere calling me daddy and now-" " she even brought a boy with her a handsome one too seeing him he is a well mannered child" "My daughter just brought him just because she felt sorry for him" " who knows you can think whatever you want~" "Diana our daughter is very young for this" " Don't you know Claude there is this trend of dating going on where boys and girls spend quality time together before engagement " "My daughter is not into some nonsense things and if she had she would have told me and more importantly I don't approve some bastard to come and take my daughter's hand"
In the hallway
" Richard this is your room you can  fresh up make yourself comfortable and take a good nap I will tell  them not to disturb you , you should take some after that hectic schedule if any issue you can come to me anytime my room is just 2 floors above " " yes princess you should also rest up" " yes I will after I go meet my sister and him" " Him?" " I think you met him that day Lucas my childhood friend he is the lord of magician tower and my sister's tutor for magic , see you later" " yes princess"

In the study
"Surprise" I shouted "I am very much surprised princess or should I call you  runaway " "I see your still mad at me lucas by the way where is athy" " On a small trip to meet some one" "What?" "She told she wanted to meet some one so I sent her there" " but" " don't worry she will be back" " I will wait for her " ' I think I know who is that someone ' " Take a seat here " he said as he pointed to the place near him " yes thank you , don't bully my sister too much " " yes yes I know so how about you what going on" " Nothing much just- " ' as I was talking with him . .' " Lucas you jer-" "Shhhh" *Notices* (whispers ) " sister came back, why she sleeping leaning on you  " " Because she feels comfortable with me " " I will wake her so she can rest in her room " " No need I will take her to her room you may go your class today is over " " Fine take care of my sister well and I will deal with what you did with there later you jerk" " Fine"
  As he slowly lifted ria in his arms and walked out
"Lord magician I can carry the princess to her room" asked Felix " No problem I can take her to her room"
As he walked to her room and placed her in her bed
" Umm- Lucas did I doze off how about athy" " you can meet her later what you need now is sleep so take rest"he said as he adjusted my hair on my face " Lucas can I ask for favour " " what favour you can ask later do you think I will say no to you" " No now" " ok ok" " Lucas promise me you will take good care of my sister please" " what?" " Promise me you will take care of her " " why are you saying this as if you are going somewhere forever" " just do me a favour and promise me" " stubborn I can't win you I promise you don't you think you are over working your royal magician" " Do you want get paid more " " what do you think I want?" "Anyway thank you lucas " I said as I got up and hugged him "Thank you for everything " " seriously now I am doubting if you are really running away " "I am not running away anywhere " " You rather not do anything dangerous without telling me aria" he said hugging me back " yes" " Now sleep I will come and see you later " " yes"

At a later time
In the magic tower in his room

'why am I in  this situation ' " So where will my kiss of reward be aria " " what?" " You told me you would give me reward right and I am your important person right more than that bastard you came with " 'how dare he hold you so close to him it boils my blood just thinking about it'  " Lucas calm down that has nothing to do with this and I don't get why-" " Aria my reward" " ok fine "

How do you like the story flow comment your thoughts and give a vote if you like the story
Aara