The Prince

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

In the Magician's tower,
A knock echoed through the halls. "Lord, a visitor has arrived," Lucas's aide announced. "I don't wish to be disturbed," Lucas retorted. "But Lord, it's the Princess," the aide stammered before he could finish his sentence. Lucas swung the door open, only to find it wasn't the princess he was expecting. He was looking disappointed at the one standing at the door "Move jerk. I am a princess too!" declared Princess Athy.Lucas's surprise turned into frustration. "Why are you here, little princess? And what about the time?" he inquired. "I am here on important business, and I'm not alone. Felix is with me. Let's get down to business. Do you know the full story of the Guardian Fairy, Asteria Celeste?" She asked."Why are you asking me about her?" Lucas queried. "I want to know the truth too. I don't want to be the only one in the dark, and I know you know about it," she replied firmly."Both of you are so stubborn," Lucas sighed, "Alright, take a seat, Princess, and you too, Lord Felix. I'll fetch some tea." His aide nodded and left to do as instructed. "Are you sure I can hear this, Lord of the Tower?" Felix asked. "Yes, I have no objections," Lucas replied, settling into his chair."So, how much do you know about Asteria?" Lucas asked. "I know that she was a powerful fairy who was summoned to Obeilia to help cure the then emperor from a black magic curse. After that, she fought a dark magician and eventually lost her life. Her powers were then divided and are now claimed by Miss Helios," Princess Athy explained.

"What you know is true, but it's not the whole story. Asteria was a half-fairy, the daughter of Duke Blueport and the Queen of Fairies. She wielded both mana and powers she inherited as a fairy. The half-fairies are directly blessed by God due to their weak constitution compared to other fairies. Asteria was considered the most powerful at that time. Her father, a close friend of the then emperor, brought his daughter to help cure the emperor.
 The emperor had a powerful mana, and his half-brother, jealous of his big brother, used black magic to weaken the emperor and transfer all his mana to himself. As per his plan, the half-brother was able to cast the spell and everything went according to his plan. But Duke Blueport found out about his treachery and captured him. However, the emperor had already fallen into a dangerous situation and was in need of immediate help. That's when they called for me- Ahem The Tower lord. After examining the emperor, he concluded that he could slow down the progress of the magic but couldn't fully cure him. That's when Duke Blueport brought his daughter, Asteria Celeste. With her powers, she was able to restore the emperor's health gradually. With the Lord of the Tower's help, most of the black magic practitioners were eliminated, except for the head Felon. But there was still a problem. The emperor's mana was still not back to normal."

Recalling The past
General POV 

Celeste, please do something about the emperor's mana," pleaded the Empress. "I will do my utmost," Asteria reassured her before leaving with Lucas."So, what have you discovered about the mana thief?" Lucas asked as they walked."And what do you know, Lucas?" Asteria countered."I know for a fact that it's not the prisoner in the dungeon and definitely not the rat on the run," Lucas stated, following her."So, who is it?" Lucas asked, curiosity piqued."And why do you think I know?" Asteria retorted, a smile playing on her lips."Of course, I know all about my lover," Lucas admitted, his pride shining through."Lover? People's faces would turn as white as a sheet if they knew that the Tower Lord had a lover," she teased."Don't change the subject, my fairy. This isn't the way to the tower, aren't we heading to my room" Lucas pointed out, a smirk playing on his lips."No, I'm heading to meet someone more charming than you," she responded.

"Who is it? Let me see who this charming person is," Lucas insisted, following her.

As they arrived at the place, Ria's voice trailed off as a bright, eager voice cut through the air. "Miss fairy, I was waiting for you!" A lively five-year-old boy bolted towards her, his face alight with joy. Asteria scooped him up into a warm hug, her eyes twinkling with delight. "Seems like my prince charming is doing well," she murmured, her voice filled with affection.The boy giggled, his tiny hands clutching at her, "Yes, I was good while waiting for you." He nestled into her side, his eyes wide with adoration. "But who is this mister?" he asked, his brow furrowing with a hint of wariness. He glanced up at her, his trusting gaze momentarily clouded.Asteria laughed, her eyes sparkling with mischief, "Oh, he's just someone passing by. Don't mind him."The boy's eyes widened, and a hint of uncertainty flashed across his face. "Though this someone passing by is your lover," Lucas blurted out, his voice rising in pitch."What's a lover?" The little prince asked tilting his head . Asteria's laughter turned into a squeal of delight, "Aww, why are you so cute, Munchkin?" She hugged him tightly, her cheeks flushed with warmth. "You know, it means someone special who you love the most in the world." he replied "And I love her the most in the world" declared Lucas proudly
"Miss God Mother, do you know who loves you the most in the whole wide world?" the little prince asked with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.