Fairy forest 3

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"What are you doing here ?" he asked in annoyed voice as he supported me from falling "Lucas" "I knew you pull off such stunts that's why I had you wear this bracelet and concealed it with magic " "I knew that's why I know you will come to save me from danger" I said  "You! If you are going to be like this I won't be saving you, So why did you come here" "Some personal work" "So you have some personal work with that old hag there and this hot head brat " he said lifting up "who did you call Hot head you bastard the only reason I allowing you to enter is because of ria don't push your luck" said silph "Ohh you should also keep in mind that the only reason I am not breaking that flimsy barrier of yours is also because of her" said lucas with a smirk "Stop it Lucas you should tend to princess she should rest " said Gracia  "What did she even do for her mana to be so erratic" asked lucas  Gracia looked at me for permission and I I could feel a glare I sighed in defeat and nodded "She drank from the bowl of tears" said gracia "What? Have you lost your mind princess and what about you hag you should've stopped her " asked lucas "Lucas I am the one who asked for it she warned me and it's not that serio-" and fell unconscious. "Ri-Princess what happened " asked silph trying to shake her as lucas moved not letting her do it "Why you" said silph angered  "Stop here and heed to my warning don't play your tricks with her I know you people hate humans I don't know why you are helping her but don't pull her into your strife you people used ria enough don't think you can do the same with her I left you people for ria don't push your luck" said lucas glaring "Say's the one who couldn't save her you are same as us you people used her too don't think you can play the victim and-" "Stop both of you Lucas don't forget we are the fairies we are not so weak so mind your words and as for the princess if she comes to me for a favour i will lend her my help to my best because I owe her a lot don't forget this old hag is the God mother of the fairies" said gracia "Tch" "Now take the princess to rest she will be fine after some rest but as I warned the princess she shouldn't push her magic or it will lead to grave danger" "---I will keep that in mind" "Selenia show them the way out" "I don't nee-" "I insist" "Ok"

"Hey jerk wait up" "There is no need for me to slow down for you" "Hey do you like the princess" *pause* "It is not something of your concern" "Even if you like someone else you should move forward that is what ria would have liked , for you to move on" *Silence* " So if you don't like the princess how about match making her with my grandson I am not saying this because he is my grandson but he is handsome you know and also sweet and one of fairies who have high magic-" "NO" "What? Why?-"  "I see you have become a old hag too good for you but NO" "I will ask her myself" "No" "What are you two fighting about?" "you see-" "NOTHING we have come near the barrier no need to follow us you can leave" said lucas in sharp voice "Hey don't be so rude, Thank you lady Selenia for your help" "No need for  honorific you can call me silph" "Is that so then you can call me ria silph" "Will sure do" "Thank you silph and convey my thanks to godmother gracia " "Yes you are always welcome here and not you" she said pointing at lucas "Who needs? let's go" "See you again silph" 

"Hey do you still feel dizy you can lean on me and rest" "No I am fine I should be awake or else they would be worried" "Who?" "You will see , so lucas did you miss me?" "Why should I?" "Hmph jerk" "I should be the one to be angry not you" "_" "Don't act innocent you didn't discuss this with me don't jump into dangerous stuff like this" "Lucas I can't relay on you forever" "Why can't you ?" "You have your own life I can't disturb you more than this" "Who told you that this disturbing my life I don't mind helping you " "What if you mind some day, I don't want to be your obstacle " "You are saying it as if you have seen the future " "___" "Even if the future is like that I will change it Don't forget  Who I am, princess" "How Can I forget you , I will never forget you lucas" "Then it's decided that you come back right" "What?" "you came here for this purpose right now that is finished come back" "No I will not I have a lot unfinished work and It was one of the reasons" "What are the other reasons?" "Secret , Why? you miss me right?" "What if I say yes"  *widens eye and has a soft smile* " That- don't miss me too much what will you do if go somewhere forever?"*stops* "What?" "--- You do know that I am not from this world right? I - I was originally not supposed to be here , I am here under a condition once it's done I-" *Grips on her tightly* "You will not go anywhere" "Do you think so?" "I will make it happen" "Lucas ,  Even if I Leave I will always cherish our memories I don't know about staying but I can promise you one thing I will never Forget you" she said as leaned on him and slept again "And I will never let you leave Aria" 

Outside the barrier

"It's getting late may be I should go inside to find the princess" said Richard "Your highness I think you are forgetting what the princess said" said Lzy "But may be she is in danger " "I think us going inside will cause more problems for her and if it gets too late I know a person who would help us " "Who?" "Thats- I see some one coming" "Who is that person carrying the princess" "That the person who was our last hope if situation was serious may be the cheat code princess was talking about" "I was asking who is he in person" "Ohh That is Lord of the magician tower Sir Lucas and also one of the closest childhood friend of the princess" "Lucas? Magician " " Sir Lucas over here what happened to the princess" said Lzy "What happened to the princess ? why is she like this and you can hand her to me" said richard coming forward "Who are you ? Why should I answer your question and most importantly why should I hand her over to you now move you are blocking the way" said lucas annoyed as he walked away "Sir Lucas what about the princess?" asked Lzy "She is resting  I will take care of her you should return to the school tell them she took two day off or something she has to rest" said lucas "You can leave her in the dorm I can take care of her" said Lzy  "Yes Miss Beckworth is right you should Leave the princess we can take care of her we can also ask the doctors to check on her , But you are not allowed to enter the school so I think it is for good you hand her over to me-" "No need , doctors will not know her situation I will have to monitor her No one else but me can help her so no need I am taking her with me You know what to do right beckworth?" "Yes sir lucas I understand" "Then I will take her I will send a message to you when she wakes up don't worry" "Thank you sir lucas" "Wait Miss Beckworth how can you let that man take care of the princess It may not be safe I can't let you do-" "I don't know who you are but I am not some one but her childhood friend and a very important person to her as she is to me so mind your business" "What-" "I am sorry your highness but I think you should stop he is the most trusted person of her highness" 

Later in night
'Lucas I am sorry I have to go' 'No ria don't go' 'I am sorry lucas' 'Ria' "Ria" "Lucas...Lucas wake up" "Ria?*Clears his eyes* Princess why are you here" "I heard some one call my name and I saw you reaching out to some one in your dreams and you looked troubled so I woke you "I am fine now it's  just some old disturbing dream , you should go and rest let me help you" "No I will stay with you till you sleep and then go" "what?" "Now lie down I will hold your hand and watch over you so sleep" "Now who is taking care of who" "Shh- Just sleep close your eyes" 
*As he goes to deep sleep*
 Tears stream down "Sorry Sorry lucas I didn't want you to be this troubled I am sorry I was selfish I am sorry I made you like this .. Seeing you like this I just want to hold you tight and say it's alright I am here but I can't - I can't hurt you more than this I can only wish for your happiness Please be happy lucas " 

How do you like the story flow comment your thoughts and give a vote if you like the story
Aara