Remember

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

Ria POV

*Knock knock*"Richard, may I come in?" I asked. *Thud* After the noise of something hitting the ground, the door sprang open. "Princess, what brings you here?" Richard asked."Oh, is it a bad time? Should I come later?" I inquired, but he hastily responded, "No, not at all. Please come inside.""Richard, are you sure you are going back tomorrow? You can stay for the full vacation here and we can go back together..." I said."I'm sorry, Princess, but something urgent came up. You should also spend time with your family," he explained."If it's something urgent, then that's fine. But if you're leaving just because you feel like you're imposing your stay here, then don't.""Princess, that's not what I meant—" Richard replied."I had a lot of fun with you and our other friends. We did a ton of things like sightseeing and playing games. My family never felt your stay was imposing," I explained clearly."I also had one of my best vacations with you, Princess. Thank you for assuring me. But it's true—an urgent issue came up, so I have to go back," he said with a gentle smile."Is that so? Well, it can't be helped then. Richard, thank you for accepting my invitation and spending time here with me. Thanks to you, we made a lot of memorable memories during this vacation." As I spoke these words, I apologized—"If you ever felt pushed around because of that..."Richard cut in: "Not at all, Princess. It was the same for me! I should be the one thanking you for inviting me and for all the fun we had."I gave him a relieved smile. "Thank God! Then I'll take my leave now. Rest up since you're leaving early tomorrow.""Yes, Princess. Thank you. Let me escort you back," he offered."No need, you should rest. I can walk myself back. Oh, and one more important thing—if you need any help or someone to talk to about your urgent issue, please don't hesitate to contact me. Share your burden—that's what friends are for. Don't forget!"Richard looked in shock but also touched by my words. "Thank you, Princess, it is very reassuring to have someone on my side," he said with a smile on his face."Then rest up well, Richard.""Yes, Princess—same to you."A few days later...*Stumble* "Sister!" "Princess!" Athy and Felix's voices rang out as they hurried towards me. "Princess, are you alright? Should I call the doctor?" Felix inquired anxiously. "Sister, let's get you to your room and call the doctor," Athy suggested."Relax, both of you. I'm okay; it's just the heat. There's no need for a doctor." I reassured them. "Princess, just to be sure..." Felix started again, but was interrupted by me, "I'm fine, Felix. Let's not be late for tea time." "Alright, Princess, as you wish," he conceded. "Sister, take my hand; I'll keep an eye on you," Athy insisted with a gentle smile. Overcome with affection, I hugged her tightly and said, "Oh, how can my little munchkin be so sweet?"Our moment was interrupted by an irksome voice: "How delightful to see the empire's princesses getting along so well." It was Duke Alpheus! "Excuse my intrusion," he continued smugly. "Greetings to the bright stars of the empire." Puzzled, I asked, "What brings you to the palace, Duke?" Athy nervously hid behind me."Nothing much, Princess; just submitting routine reports to His Majesty." The Duke replied nonchalantly. Sensing it was time for him to leave, I hinted politely with a smile: "You must have finished your work here then - isn't it getting late?" He didn't leave but instead made a request: "Princess, I seek a favor from you."Felix interjected protectively: "Duke Alpheus, shouldn't you ask His Majesty first?" The Duke brushed it off: "Oh Sir Robane, it's not a significant request at all." I reassured Felix: "It's fine; let's hear him out.""Thank you, Your Highness," Duke Alpheus began. "My son is close in age to the younger princess and will soon join Arlanta School. I request that you kindly help him adjust, as he doesn't know anyone there. Despite being a bright child, I worry about him. If you could lend a hand, it would ease my mind." I assured the Duke: "Worry not; as his senior, it's my duty to help him."

"Princess, if you'd like, I can introduce you two before he joins the school," the Duke offered. I replied diplomatically: "That decision requires my father's permission. We can meet at the school itself, where I'll be serving as the Student Council President. Apologies for cutting this short - it's getting late and we must take our leave. Farewell, Duke." "Yes, of course," he said graciously. "Oh yes princess thank you Have a good day to your highness's "  "Sister let's go " "Yes"  'what is this feeling... I should finish the tea time and go back soon '  i thought