Festival or Arrival of disaster?

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

The Day before
While i was heading to my room
"Sishther(sister)" *pulls my skirt* "Athy, jen,  oh my what does my  adorable sisters want ? " "we want to give the flowers we picked to sister here" answered athy "ye- yes " said Jenette "Oh my goodness how can you two be such angels, I will gladly accept it thank you sweethearts" "Sister will you play with us now?" asked athy "Oh my I would like to but I have to go ,lucas is waiting for me sorry" i answered "nooooo" she wailed and hugged my legs "i- i also want to play with you sister " Said jen and also hugged me "why would you go to that meanie, sister is my sister I am not giving you" said athy  "Sorry athy and jen i have to go but i promise I will play with you tomorrow " "Promise?" "yep pinky promise" "ok" "Thank you my sweet pie" I thanked and gave her and jen a forehead kiss "then play safe ok bye" "bye sishter remember our promise"
   "you are late" "sorry" "What are we doing today ?" "Don't you dare act oblivious you promised we would go to the  Market festival" "yeah yeah lets go"*snap*

"Wow it doesn't matter how many times I come here it is so exciting and fun "  "You are talking as if you have gone to the festival every year it's just the third festival you are coming with me" "who knows if it's just my third~" "What the heck ? Who can go with you here if not me right?" "Hey Lzy!" "You ! answer me first" *notices us* "What is the pr-umph" I closed her mouth before she could "call me ria" I said "What are you doing here RIA ? and what were you thinking to bring her here Lord lucas" lzy asked "If I can ask the same question what is the princess personal assistant doing here?" "It's because I asked her to" i answered "Lzy how is the work I asked you going?" "You could have asked me when i come back today evening don't tell me you came here just  to ask me this" lzy asked frustrated "Of course not" "Can I know what are you talking about first ?" asked lucas intervening "oh that's because-" "First lets go inside and then talk" lzy said interrupting me "yep good idea" 
Entering the place
"Is this a place you know " asked lucas "Yes " I answered as we sat down in the private office "This is the Nightfall organization" answered Lzy "The organization which is known to be the best informant ?" asked lucas "Yes it is not only  information but also is also the organization which runs most of the top business in obelia" said Lzy adding to his point "Yes -yes the owner of this organization bought and brought up many business and made it successful in just few years right I also heard of it" "Yes that's correct" "But the owner has not reveled their identity and has always stayed in the shadow, Do you know about her princess that's  why you sent your assistant for an errand to her?" "Yes of course she knows her to be correct it's her " said Lzy "What's her?" asked Lucas confused "The owner, I am the owner of the Nightfall organization" I said "Yes she is telling the truth lord lucas" said lzy "Though i may have not worked onsite but i set up this organization with the help of lzy and an other person" i said "haah lzy you are a true gift of manpower thanks for being my assistant" "If you think so please increase my salary " "oh my izy again with the jokes" "I am serious though" "Izy are you feeling tired or stressed" "Yes because my superior exploits my manpower increases my pressure by escaping out of palace without permission and also decreases my life expectancy and I can go on" "N-no you can stop what am i going to do without you , don't you enjoy being and working with me ~hey" 
Lzy POV
'I Lizzen Beckworth am a illegitimate child born to viscount Beckworth and maid so I was naturally looked down upon even though i was more brilliant and bright student than my step siblings I was still bullied it was not only me but also my mother due to which my mothers health also  deteriorated and even the viscount who was supposed to be my father just ignored my pleas. I felt hopeless I couldn't do anything to improve my situation just because I was a illegitimate child then one day the half -sister of mine , the princess of the house and my bully had ordered me to follow her to a tea party as her servant and to be grateful to her to know my position as her servant and to be able to attend such a party . But i didn't know i would actually be grateful to her because that's where I met my savior . In that party  I was bullied not only by my sister but also her friends that's when the princess intervened and saved me she thought those spoiled brats a good lesson and asked sorry to me because this happened to me in her party and asked if there is anything I want as a apology "Please save my mother" was what i asked she looked shocked for a second but "With all my power will do my best to save her" she said and as she said my mother was brought to the hospital and was treated, that's where i met her again and she asked me  " so what is your wish" "I already told-" "not that but one for you" "Please get us out of that house" "umm- then how about being my assistant i am in need of one that way you can stay with me and you also will get a salary " "Th-thank you so much your highness" that's when i felt my long winter get over and my spring started after that i started working for her she was not the ideal princess but she is the one and only princess for me that day i swore my allegiance to her and will follow her for the rest of my life"
Ria POV
"I didn't sign up for this princess" Izy sighed again "So why did you start this organization?" asked lucas "Just for fun" i said "And the truth" he asked "To find information about the black magic society, I had to get my hands on all records so i thought why not start a informant Organization then one thing led to other and here we are now" i said "You! I told you to not  involve in this matter" he warned me "No This is something I have to do so you can't say it's dangerous and stuff " I said sternly "But you said you would consult me" said lucas "That's why you know about this Organization and me , It's just Lzy and you who know about this" "ok fine but you have to discuss with me in future" "yes - yes Lzy you got any info on them" "to be honest not anything which is of use to us but i have got some records and some suspicious activities which can be related to this" she said "Is that so Please bring the report to me this evening" i said "yes princess and the other thing you asked about the fair-" "Oh Fairytale book store I told you to look into you found it" I intervened her "ye-yes" "Oh good then you can report it to me in evening, Then lets go lucas,Lzy want to join?" "I politely refuse you can enjoy yourselves but please comeback soon before they find out" she said "Yes,Then take care " *As he took my hand* "Shall we?" he asked *I look at our hands(He tightens the grip)* "Yes" 'We looked at a lot of stalls and were enjoying the fair' "Lucas how about having some Ice-cream?" "But now only you had a skewer" he said "that's a savory now it's sweet -" "Ok ok I got so stay here I will go get us some " "Ok"  
'While I was waiting a passerby dropped something So when I went up to give it to him' *thud* He drops his bag and grabs my hand "S-Sir what do you think you are doing?" "At last I found you again my love , our fates brought us together " said the stranger "What the heck are you spewing?" I asked annoyed "This color of  hair also suites you but nothing can beat your gold eyes and Spring Pink hair " 'How does he know ?' I thought "Do you still not remember me My love or should I call you Asteria?" he said with a smirk and tightening his grip on my hand "You ho-how are you here?" I asked realizing who he is In shock "Of course to take revenge and take you with me this time no one will come between-" *Shook off his grip*"I will never let that happen and you can never have me or my love " I said angrily "Oh why you still love that lousy wizard, how much ever you loved him he couldn't save you so this time choose me" he said "I won't choose even if I have to die again don't you dare compare a trash like you with him" "Oh you are still the same with the way you talk your personality everything *Notices lucas and grabs me* This time I  Felon head of  Black magic Society  will destroy your happiness in front of your eyes and make you mine" "Ria, are you ok "  asked lucas "Yes I am fine" I said "Don't lie" "I am not" "This won't do*Snaps*" "Lucas- Why are we in your room?" "Now answer me What happened?" "Nothing" "Ok then let me use the spell and" "No need" "Then answer me I felt a annoying presence from that person." "He said he is The head of Black magic society Felon" "What? THAT BASTARD IS NOT DEAD YET" "He told he will make me suffer for the choices I made that's it" "That's it do you even know who that jerk is anyway it is not safe for you get involved more than this Leave the rest to me" "No , I will not" "Why don't you listen to me?" "why should I don't forget lucas it's my duty" "You can't, do you not see what state you are in , you are shaking for god sake" "It's fine" "Don't make me any more mad and listen to me" "Let's stop here lucas " "Fine do whatever you want " 
Lucas Pov
'That bastard is still alive after all he had done now he is after the princess, but why do I care about the princess so much , we have become close in these past three years but the anger I felt when I saw her shaking like that I couldn't console her ..*a box drops from his robe , as he picks it and opens the box* Will I make the same mistake and lose her the same way like ria , I can't  I can't let ria's sacrifice for everyone go waste and can't let the princess suffer'
"Ria I miss you , please comeback to me"

Sorry for the late update hope you like the story flow Please do vote for this story and comment oh how you think about it please excuse my grammar mistakes or any other error

With best regards
Aara