Found You

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"At last found you... " said the little girl with shiny blue jeweled eyes who was standing beside him in the secret chamber under the tower of magicians. As he woke up from a long sleep remembering the same words uttered by her "you who are you how dare you wake me up from my deep slumber and what is this my mana is ... you are you the one who is stealing my mana "." No of course not why would I ? and what's with you bombarding me with these many questions and i don't have time for this now , come with me , I need your help Lord of the magician Tower Lord Lucas " . said the girl with a serious tone "why should I help you little girl? " ' I knew this jerk would ask this question ' with a smile she answered "of course everything comes with a price and so thus this  I will help you find the rat who was stealing your mana and let me remind you, you are the protector of obelia right so this is your duty ....('I can see the unwillingness in his face...ah!)  I will do anything in my power to keep you entertained in your boring life.. How is it deal?" she said with a bright smile on her face. So you must be a direct descendent of the royal bloodline judging from your eyes so are you daughter of kyilum-" " Stop I am the daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia and you have slept for very very long time so probably don't recognize him and will give my details later now come and help me" She said as she dragged him out of the chamber and she led the way  to her palace . As they sneaked into her room with much difficulty climbing up her secret ladder he did it with much ease just teleported "You if you can do it why didn't you use it from start " she asked angrily and he answered with a smirk "you didn't ask" 'This jerk I... No calm down this is not important now  '. She brought in some refreshments for him from the kitchen (actually her secret stash of snacks). "So let me introduce myself I am Ariadhana De Alger obelia the daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia and Diana and I want you help me by saving my mothers life " "I think you got the wrong person I am not a physician but a magician so little girl go find one and don't waste my time " he said munching on the cookies "nope i got the right person so come with me and see my mothers condition first then you will understand on your own" she said trying to drag him "why not finish these cookies first and then-" "NO, We are going NOW and use your magic to conceal us" she said with a scary look on her face He did what was told ,to her surprise .As they transported to ruby palace the little girl led him to a room were a beautiful pregnant women was seen with a sad look oh her face , lucas got why the princess said only he could help and princess beside him was also starting to get depressed seeing her mothers sad face , He teleported them back to her room " so you want me to help with her situation " he said " yes I want you to save both her and my sister" she said anticipating my answer "Ok little girl I accept your deal and will help you but there is a problem the baby in your mothers stomach is taking her life force for her mana so i need someone else who has royal bloodline and exceeding mana limit so as to transfer their mana to the baby " " I can do it " said the princess spontaneously "Are you sure the repercussion are fatal and your mana will go down".  "I am fine with it and no problem i will regain my mana in sometime and you do know that I am not a ordinary 4 year old kid right" "yes of course I do know your not any ordinary child and to drag me as you wish you have some guts I will give you that " " Oh is that so Thank you So tomorrow Go to palace court and say that you know a way to save my mothers life my father will surely give you a chance as he is also desperately searching for one" " ok  will do so , will see you tomorrow little princess" "Thank you Lord Lucas" At that time a face  with the same smile resurfaced in his mind ,a face he wanted to forget but couldn't "Thankyou Lucas" ' this is irritating 'he thought as he teleported back "Ah with this I can sleep at ease... How can a person be this pretty and handsome i expected it but i was fascinated when i found him just lying there as expected of my favourite character lucky sister but his personality is the opposite but he was good to some extent with Athy so I think its fine as a reader and fan of Who made me a princess I should help my favourite characters attain their happiness and now this is my first step saving Diana no mother- now more than  just characters they are  people close to my heart but while leaving why did Lucas have a sad expression... 

Character Introduction
Ariadhana De Alger Obelia- First princess and daughter of claude and diana,  she  got reincarnated into one of her favourite Manhwa Who made me a Princess .
She has beautiful shade of orangish yellow hair that she inherited from her paternal grandmother and is a naughty , bright , kind child When claude first saw her he started crying seeing how she resembled his beloved mother and loves and pampers her lot . Diana also can't resist her daughter's cuteness and always gives in when trying to act strict on her simply to put she is their treasure more info in next chapter