Friends

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

The years went by me spending some quality time , Now I am currently 8 years old and drinking tea with my Best friends who I met at my first tea party "Ria are you listening?" asked Briony Vestage "yes yes Bri" i answered" so stop shaking me " "you read this novel right Oh how could the author stop here I want to know what happens next will they meet again ah ~It drives me crazy" said Briony  "Who would have know that Miss Briony Vestage who is known to be timid is just a wild girl and has guts to shake the country's Princess" said sorrel "Oh shut up you two- faced prince what will happen to all your fangirls If they know that their Smiling prince is just a Sharp tongue Jerk" "What did you say you bookworm" "Ah you guys should stop" said jared "Ed just leave do you think they will listen to us " said casey "That's right Ed don't waste your energy" "Ria who do you support me right?" Asked bri "No it's me right ria" asked rel "I support both whether you are a book worm or Two faced prince you all are my precious best friends " "Ria" they said in unison "So have you talked about it to your father" asked rel  "yes we met today to discuss that right" said cas  "Nope should talk with him but I don't know how to start how about you guys?" "They said ok for me" said rel "yes the same " said Ed  "After I said you guys were also going they said ok at my home" said bri "I got a ok too" said cas "So i am the one left ah it's going to be tough " I said "Ria you have to do it fast as there is a dead line We all want to go with you so think it through" said Ed "yep thanks for the advice Ed " I said "Though I think that's going to be tough as she said her father doesn't let her leave the palace gates I wonder will he even let her come with us" said Rel "Rel how about you come with me for asking my father?" "Ria are you trying to kill me ah I still get death glares from your father each time I meet him I am sorry but I wish to live Leave out bri How about you take cas and Ed" "you" said bri "Ria I am ready for a spar match with you but not this I am really sorry" said cas "I don't think I be of any help as I too get death glares from your father" "So we believe in you fighting Ria" they said in chorus "Oh how about you take the crimson knight "said Rel "Oh Sir Crimson Knight you heard him right?" I asked felix who was standing at a distance from table in the garden "Princess Not you too , Atleast it stops with a death glare for Sir sorrel  and Sir jared but mine goes as far as to punishments and sir sorrel Please forget that name" "Ah sir felix you are quite popular with women in all social circles " said rel "Yes the playboy here also comes second compared to you" "Bri that's called being popular  and I am the most popular in our social circle "said rel "No I don't think so" said bri "What the-" "You also know the person he is a person close to ria" said bri  "Is it Ed were do I lose to Ed" He asked as he grabbed Ed "Hey why are you grabbing me into this hope less conversation " asked Ed troubled "No it's not Ed" "Then who is it ?" asked rel  "You should have found out by now when i said close to ria how dumb are you ?"asked bri " you can't talk with me without fighting " said rel " The person who is close to ria it's the royal magician " said bri with a smile "Lucas?" "Yes princess you called ? "I heard a familiar voice at my back side " What are you doing here Lucas?" I asked him I could already see bri with her eyes twinkling "Just passing by I heard you call my name so I came I am wrong ?" said lucas 'nope your timing is wrong ' I thought "Oh sir Lucas you came at the right time we were just talking how you are at the top in Most popular guys right ria" said bri cheerfully "Oh I am grateful for your words but does the princess also think so" said lucas with a smirk 'jerk' I thought "Why not but my father Is the most popular " I said returning the smirk ,'I could hear his inner 'tsk'' "Here comes the dad's princess but we can't refute that His majesty is the most popular" said bri "I have to get to my work so i will excuse myself and princess i will be waiting for you at your room after I finish my work, see you Princess" he said I can see bri fangirling and rel in defeat "Yes yes" after he left "oh ~ ria he said he will be waiting.." said bri "Bri you sound like that nosy noble ladies so please stop it is my tea time with him as Play mates " i said "If you say so " she said with a smile "stop teasing her Bri " said cas " Ri-Ria are you with him? how could you overtake me I didn't expect this from you" said rel "rel if you speak another word about this I am sure you will come with me to meet my dad" i said with a smile "sorry ria" he said "you deserved it" said Ed "we are just friends Like i am with you guys it's just that I have known him for a long time " "Yes yes ria we believe you" said bri "I think so it's time we wrap up we will be waiting for your news about what we talked before ria ask your father soon" "Yes See you guys, Have a nice day" 

While Walking back with Felix "Princess are you going to talk to his majesty about it ?" "Yes ofcourse I have to get his permission " "It's going to be difficult for you princess I also get why he is not allowing you it's also for your safety" "Oh felix I take swordsmanship class with you as my teacher The best knight in empire do you not believe I can't protect myself" "it's not like that princess" "don't worry me going is the best decision for everyone" "What are you-" "Princess" "Lucas why are you here?" "My work got over so , I will escort her Sir Robane" "Yes I will go with him , you can go take a rest and continue your work" "Yes princess" 
"So princess how was your day with your friends?" "It was good" "Now that you have got friends you forgot about me " "stop your acting we practically meet everyday " "Ria " I could see Ed running my way "What happened Ed? Why are running did you leave something?" "I wanted to talk to you about something" he said "Yes would you like to come inside?" i asked "no It's just - can you come that side he asked taking my hand "I don't think it's right manners to take the princess hand without her permission and you can talk whatever you want here" said lucas "wait lucas he is my friend i see no issue in this , Ed Come this way" "whatever" he said in anger "Ria i didn't mean to -" "Don't worry what is it you wanted to say?" "It's just that don't force yourself to come with us just because we are going even if you are not coming we will still stay best friends so take your decision slowly we will support whatever decision you take I don't know whether Sir lucas knows about this so I didn't Want to talk about this before him" "Yes Thank you for your advice I will keep that in mind so don't worry and yes you are right I didn't tell him about this still so thank you for your thoughtfulness " "Yes Then see you ria" "Yes be careful on your way" "Are you finished?" "I thought you left me because you got angry" "I can't leave you alone " "Oh is that so~" "Why does he call you with your nickname" "Because He is my best friend all my friends call me ria it's just you "  "I don't want to , now give me your  hand" "for what?" as he took my hand "I don't want anyone else to take up my time with you" "You are talking as if we are - Never mind let's go" "yes let's go before another one comes" he said gripping my hand "Why are you smiling ?" i asked him "just be happy you get to hold my hand and what about you why are you smiling" "just happy to hold your hand~ " "Pfft"
But where did this smiling lucas go is what I thought That night
"You are you really going there ?" "Yes" "Have you gone out of your mind ?" "What are you saying?" "You didn't say a word to me this is what you do to your playmate " "it's not a big deal and you are not my playmate anymore You are going to be athy's playmate" "What?" "Yes i recommended you to dad" "You Just because I not your playmate you are going to treat me like this?" "What are you angry for I just wanted to tell it to you after I get the permission from dad" "So what about others that day that boy he talked to you about this right" "It's because I will go with them" "You didn't tell a word about it to me" "I was going to is what I told" "Now also it's your sister who told me " " lucas" "Ok leave it But listen to me don't go" he said gripping me in shoulder "No" "You! do you even understand do you still want to go after what happened today" "Yes, I will come when I get time so don't worry " "Don't worry my foot" "Lucas you are over reacting  i am going and that's final " "---Ria Please listen to me don't go"      

To Be continued...
Do like and comment your thoughts
Aara