Not Her

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

Ria POV

I don't know what you're thinking, Ria," he confessed, his hand gently caressing my back. It was his way of reassuring me, but the gesture only amplified the pain. I rose, turning to face him and said, "Don't be so kind to me."

"Huh?" he queried, taken aback."What are you going to do if I fall in love with you?" I asked, my voice trembling."What?" he echoed, his eyes wide with surprise."So don't be kind to me. I'm not the right person for it," I added, attempting to stand. But before I could, he pulled me towards him."What are you talking about, Ria?" he asked, his voice filled with concern."Let me go, Lucas," I insisted, trying to pull away from his grasp."Why are you talking like this, Ria?" he questioned, his grip tightening."It means don't come too close. Now, unhand me," I declared, trying to sound assertive."What if I don't want to?" he challenged, looking into my eyes."Then I will make sure you do," I retorted, trying to maintain my composure.Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I called out, interrupting our tense moment."Princess, you have been summoned to the royal court for an emergency," Lzy announced."Yes, I will come at once," I responded, trying to regain my composure."Let me go, Lucas," I pleaded, but before I could finish, he pulled me into a tight embrace."What are you saying, Ria?" he asked, his voice filled with confusion."It means don't come too close," I clarified, trying to push him away."Then I will make sure you do," he declared, his eyes filled with determination.As he held me, the warmth of his touch still lingering on my skin, I knew I had to leave. "Let you go?" he murmured, his voice filled with regret."Yes, Lucas," I said, trying to sound firm."Why are you doing this to me, Ria?" he asked, his eyes filled with desperation."Because I can't," I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper.With that, I turned and walked away, leaving him behind.

General POV

As he sat there, the warmth of her body still lingering, he murmured, "Let you go? I already did once. I don't have it in me to do it again."

As he teleported back to his tower, his apprentice magician complained, "Lord, I've been searching for you everywhere."

"I'm not in the mood for your nonsense," he replied tersely
"Lord, they've summoned you to the royal court for an emergency meeting," his apprentice said, panic creeping into his voice.
"For what?" he asked, his irritation evident.
"They said the chosen one has appeared," he replied."Who is this chosen one?" he asked, his curiosity piquing."The chosen one, it's the church that brought a girl who is said to be chosen by the guardian fairy," his apprentice explained.
"By Asteria? Who the hell- wait, the princess also is there?" he asked, surprise washing over his face.
"Yes, sir of course the princess was also summoned so you should also leave so- yeah he left me hanging again," his apprentice added, frustration evident in his voice.

At the Court 

"I greet the sun, moon, and the stars of the empire," said the high priest.

"Go on," said Claude.
"It's my pleasure to introduce the chosen one to his majesty and his people. I present to you Grace Helios," the high priest introduced. A girl with pink hair and yellow eyes bowed down.
"Greetings to highness. It's my pleasure and honor to serve the people and his majesty," she said.
"Raise your head. Stand up," Claude ordered.
"What is this about the chosen one, High Priest?" Claude inquired."Your majesty, Lady Helios here is the the one chosen by the guardian fairy of the empire, Asteria Celeste," the high priest explained."
It was in the church prophecy that the empire will face danger like the the one from her time. So to protect it from happening again, the guardian fairy will once again appear. And we believe Miss Helios here has received the blessing of the Fairy," the high priest said, his voice trailing off.
"You better be telling the truth if you fear for your life," Claude said, his voice filled with warning."I, the high priest, vouch for her. If you want, you can check her too," he said.
"The court is dismissed. You will be called after the matter is checked," Claude announced.
"Miss Helios, this way. Her majesty has invited you to have tea," the head maid assisted her.