The unexpected

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"This tea doesn't taste like the one my sister makes" complained athy " Then make one which tastes like your sister's yourself " said lucas sipping on his tea " How rude you meanie, I will bear with it for my sister because I promised her" " Don't worry the feeling is mutual " said lucas "p-please don't fight guys" said Jeanette "WE ARE NOT FIGHTING" both yelled in unison "o-ok" said jen with a shocked expression "Why should I deal with you brats , I thought once your sister leaves it would be peaceful but it has only become more noisy, she should be returning this week right " asked lucas " Nope she is not returning this week she still has some work left in the council so she said it will be difficult to return this week , how are you even sure in asking she would be coming this week and why are you even bothered it should be peaceful for you without my sister right you jerk" said athy " what did you call me " " MEANIE , Lets go jen and don't worry my sister is not returning this week so enjoy your peaceful time" *slam*

"So it was just me being foolish to believe you would remember the promise" said lucas looking down at the box with ruby earrings
As the night was reaching it's peak there was a person sitting at the top of the tower facing the moon
"Lucas I promise .." ' why am I even here it's scary how much effect she has on me in this short period of time she is the only person next to ria who can make me feel like this promise my foot she is the one who forgot the promise she is the one who forgot me after she left not me ' "idiot" as the midnight bell rang a figure from behind him came towards him as the wind blew the familiar golden locks waved with wind with her ever smiling face and shining jewel eyes she wished with her sweet voice "Happy birthday Lucas!! Thank you for everything and I wish for your happiness and great year ahead" "What the heck are you some ghost coming from behind and scaring people" " who are you calling a ghost?" "Who if not you princess Aria" " Oh come on blow the candles fast or the wind will do the honors and steal your wish" " Childish" "its fine being childish so blow fast" "yes yes" " what did you wish for" "I don't need wishes if I want something I can get it on my own did you forget who I am?" "Yes yes lord magician but there are some which are out of our hands so you can use your wish on that" "Even if did wish I am not going to tell you" "fine" "I heard you were busy and won't be returning this week for holidays was it all lies " " of course not i am still swamped with the student council duties but I remembered I made a promise to a lonely magician to spend and celebrate his birthday together till he finds someone who he can celebrate with and seeing that he is still lonely I had no choice but to free my day for the birthday boy" " who are you calling lonesome person " "YOU and if you don't want me to call you that find someone who you want to celebrate it with then I won't bother you" "I am not going to find any annoying brat " "is that so it can't be helped then i will celebrate it with you till I am alive happy?" " annoy- auggh *gulp*" "delicious right i baked the cake its your favourite chocolate flavour hold this i will also taste it as I am feeling hungry" " here" he said as he fed me the cake "oh lucas its a secret I came to visit you and so I will be using your room today come lets go I am super tired "what? then were will I sleep" " your problem not mine"
In the room
" princess i will be using the next room no one is in the tower as everyone has gone home for holidays if you want you can freshen up first" "No you go ahead first I am fine"
As he came out after freshing up he saw a petite lady lying on his bed in deep sleep the moon light from the window adds up to her sleeping beauty 'How defence less sleeping in a man's room she must be really tired seeing how she is sleeping without a care in the world at least cover yourself with the sheets it's winter for gods sake and with your frail immune you will catch a cold idiot she should be grateful I look out for her ' as he moves her to a comfortable position and drapes her with the sheets "umm-lucas.." ....... " its not what you think i was just covering you with-*kiss*" "you wanted a good night's kiss right no problem and happy birthday don't feel sad as ria will always be with you " she said as she hugged him and drifted into sleep again 'Lucas froze in the position as the princess was comfortably sleeping in his arms as he carefully placed the princess in bed and returned to his room he sat on his bed and recalled the situation he still felt the tingling warmth in his cheek it was not his first time receiving something like that but it was not from his ria but some else and yet he didn't dislike it but rather...what is happening to me'
The next morning
"Good morning Lucas the break fast is ready come and take the seat before it cools down" " You last night " " what last night i had a good sleep yesterday after so many days I feel refreshed" "Nothing so whats your plan today ?" "As usual let's enjoy going out , this time we will go to this city i heard they are having a very big winter festival let's go enjoy and spend the day there , do you have anywhere to go?" "No , so you will spend the full day with me?" "Yes why are you asking the obvious and your gift here" "what is it?" "Open and see" " its a cape pin with dahlias design on it"
"Yes and dahlias mean-" " Always together " "correct even if I go to a far away place i will always wish for your happiness and my wish will always be with you lucas" 'don't feel sad as ria will always be with you' as he remembered her words from last night " Don't worry i will come to find you " " is that so good luck" "now eat fast we should leave soon so that we can enjoy the day" "yes yes I see you are eager to enjoy it with me" "Yes so eat fast " " what is with you today acting all sweet save this for your girl friend " " I decide that not you" " Fine fine"
"Lucas I am ready how does it look ?" " All good so let's go give me your hand"
"Wow it is really as they said this festival is very beautiful so Lucas let's go" "where do you even get your energy from hold my hand or else you will get lost" " Fine fine old man" "who are you calling old you brat" "you and lets go there it seems interesting " "Fine fine slow done we have a full day"
"Ohh lucas I forgot to tell you Happy birthday " "How many times will you even wish me " "For all the time its gone without me wishing you" "Then you are going to need some time" "yep so be ready" "Can't help it I will go along with your antics today as it is special"

All the years I spent after ria left me felt empty and colour less I wonder when it flipped but I know it all started after I met a small child who woke me up from that deep slumber a child with jewel eyes and golden locks and smile just like hers which lights up the surrounding , I don't mind the change but I wonder what will I do when she finds herself a lover and leaves me the very thought of her leaving me irritates me and another guy lets see who has the guts .

Happy birthday lucas and sorry for the late update this is short story which happen after ria went to school and will try to update soon
Aara