Athanasia De Alger obelia

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"Princess its time to get up and I also have a good news for you so its time to get out of the bed" ......."PRINCESS" "Uhh ah give me 10 mins" "No we are getting you ready its past breakfast time princess" "yes.. yes" and was dragged to bath and dressing up "so what is the good news " " you will know once you go and meet them" she said smiling "Huh?" "sister is princess ready his majesty and her majesty are waiting" (ohh yes rose is felix's older cousin sister). Father told mother and me that some magician claimed he had way to solve this problem and told felix to bring him in "And Ria why are you late ?" "did you have your breakfast ?" " sorry mom i woke up late and i didn't have my breakfast and wanted to eat it together can we? " "yes" said both in unison "i am eagerly waiting and so does my stomach hehe" "your Majesty I brought him"  " let him in" " so you are the one claiming to know a way to save my wife" asked claude "and child" continued Diana " yes sir I am Lucas and i am practicing  magician and i know a way to help your problem your majesty but.. "  "but what"  " As  the baby is sucking her life force i just need some else mana in here the royal bloodline mana and from a person who has a exceeding amount it will also have repercussion like their mana going down and some side effects " " then i will do it"  No your majesty i don't think so your mana is suitable for this" "but then there is no one-" " I will do it my mana will surely be compatible with the baby" " of course not ria we are not letting you do it we can't let anything happen to  our precious child " " Mother father and baby is important to me too and i don't want mommy to go anywhere far so no i will do it it will save both mom and the baby and I don't care if my mana goes down so don't worry nothing will happen" " No we are against it" "Sir magician is it something that is fatal to my life no right" 'say no' "Your majesty I will take care that no fatal harm is done to her highness so don't worry we don't have any other way , is it ok to do it tonight" "y-es" .

Take care your highness i will pray for your safety " "yes and i am sure your prayers will keep me safe" As the doors closed behind "you sure want to do this alone it will be a little painful" said lucas " oh are you worried about me no problem and i am not alone your there with me right and if you don't save me i will haunt as ghost you know just kidding i have 100% trust on you lu-Lord lucas  so lets start the procedure" "yes now close your eyes and feel you-" "Ria we will help you with this " " what the- what are these" he asked startled "Have some courtesy they are divine beasts, thanks kero and spi but i can manage believe me so you can oversee if you think its getting out of hand then you can help " " As you say"   'Ok now close your eyes and feel your mana" 'i felt like something was torn away from me suddenly i felt like my heart beating fast " cough- cough -cough" I coughed up blood "Ria" the beasts called out to me and snuggled to me "i -am -fine" i said struggling to pet them in assurance "that's it princess now that this stone is filled i have just transfer it to that baby then its finished" "Thank- god - I- was -able- to- help"... "Thank god we were able to help him right lucas"  Again just who is this girl its frustrating i can't figure it out with my current mana level " why do you help them sacrificing yourself like this" muttered  lucas "of course its natural because its my mother and sister and even its one percent success rate i will do it for them" " Is that so.. take rest princess" "uh but..."drifted to sleep by him and then he went and transferred the mana " your majesty you can check for yourself and claude was shocked as he could see diana was back to normal and she can also feel it both were happy but their first question was  " what about Ria" " She is taking rest she will cough up blood for 1day but will be fine as her body adjusts" " What cough up blood? How can she withstand it?"  "this was something known by the princess and accepted by her and i was told she would do this for her mother and the her sibling , i will do my best to reduce her burden" They soon rushed to Ria chamber she was lying there a little pale maybe because of vomiting blood and was having high fever as she felt some ones cool  hand on her head " mother.. are you fine was the transfer a success cough cough" "yes dear now please take some rest mommy and daddy will be next to you " " is that so thank god now mother will stay with us thank god cough cough " this time it was blood and she gradually lost consciousness  After few days of battling the cough and fever with some strict diet and bitter medicine i was waiting for the main leads birth which is my sister then i was called inside when i went inside father picked me up "see ria now you are big sister now say hi to your sister , we want ria to name your sister because your one of the main reason for her birth' Me... but Yes I know' " Thank you for being born safe , Welcome to our family Athanasia De Alger Obelia" 

Sorry for the late update hope you like the story flow Please do vote for this story and comment oh how you think about it please excuse my grammar mistakes or any other error as its my first fanfic
With best regards
Aara