Near or Far

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

As the sunlight slowly started to slip in through the window a certain ravenette was woken up by the chattering birds "Argh- Annoying who opened those darned window" ' Why is it heavy here  -Princess did she sleep near my bed all night (notices) huh what are this? tears? What is so sad that she is crying in her dreams (lifts her up) why won't she share those with me'  " Do you also think I am not dependable... I promise this time I going to protect you not lose you like her" 
Later
"Lucas why didn't you wake me up ,It's afternoon" "It's because you slept like a log " "Never mind I am leaving I got work to do " "I told you already you should come back-" "No i still have lot to do so no" "What do you have " "I can't tell you everything just that me being there is important that's it" "Ok fine but no need to leave in such hurry I told beckworth to make up some excuse for two days" "No i don't think so I have to be there so I could finish the council work on time and come here for vacation" "You can come a little late" "I promised athy I will be with her for her first class" "You mean her class with me " "Yes" "I can change-" "No please don't" "You are the one who is pushing yourself" "I am not-" "Don't lie to me I know you regulated your sister's overflowing mana by absorbing it " "----" "Don't act coy you know I would have done it if you had asked me" "I just want to do what I can like I said yesterday I don't want to relay on you for everything" "That's what I am asking why? why won't you relay on me  am I not dependable why don't you trust me" "it's not about trusting or depending on you it's just I don't want you to worry" "But you make me worry more this way" "I will leave tomorrow fine?" "Sit let's eat" "You made this?" "Just eat" "It's good , what about your work" "It's fine I am free today" " Is that so? I thought  you had a tea party to attend.." "I cancelled it fine?" "Why athy will be sad" "i can assure you she would be so happy I cancelled and would be planning something to do with the chimera" "Don't call her that she is also my sister she didn't choose to be a chimera " "ok fine don't hold your knife like that and I have been meaning to ask you who was that brat yesterday" "brat?" "Yes the one waiting with beckworth" "oh you mean richard he is the vice president and my friend" "ohh a friend .." " what are talking about? Why? did you pick a fight with him? " "no just don't get close with him" "why?" "Why don't you listen to me" "He is good you know he is handsome and smart-" "Hey why are you hang up on handsome boys" "Don't make it sound like I am some maniac" "well you are" "is that so lucas then come here I will show you what a real maniac is" "I don't want to" "hey stop right there" "why would I" "lucas- ack" "Be careful" *thud* "Watch were you are going princess next time i won't teleport you to a soft landing like this" "Lucas- Thank you now get off me" "Why are you flusterd being trapped by a handsome boy" "Don't be ridiculous and move" "Who do you think is more handsome me or that brat" "just shut up and move" "Answer me aria" *pushes him down* "Don't get cocky old man I won't fall for this" "Then when will you" asked lucas jokingly but the mood suddenly was down and  she answered with a straight face to him "Never" "What?" "never I won't fall for anybody as I said last night I am not from this world once I fulfill my promise I would most probably leave-" "No you don't I won't let you leave" "what if the person who want's to leave is me" "What are you talking about you want to leave all your family friends and all others you love" "It's because I love them , it's because I love  *thud* "That's it you fainted on me again and the last words what were you meaning to tell aria " as he places her down in his bed 'Even though you want to leave I can't let you go "
Later at night
'oh did i sleep through the day' "Good thing you woke up soon" "kero?" "You did you know how close you were to spilling everything you worked hard for" "What?(recalling)-It maybe was due to my high temp-" "Don't lie" "It was his fault for asking me that with his face that close" " Are you sure about this now also you can tel-" "No I won't " "Stubborn girl " "Let's move while he is still asleep" "You are going back to your dorm, what about him" "he will not leave me if he knows this is the chance" 
In the morning
Lucas POV
*knock-knock* Princess are you awake?"  *Silence* *opens* "Princess - where did she go*notices a letter on the bed* 

'Good Morning lord magician Thank you for taking care of me these two days and for coming for me then in the forest sorry for leaving without saying anything I will be back for vacation . And for you question then you should know the answer by now. Goodbye Takecare
Aria'
"Damn it she doesn't listen to me the least , why do I feel far even though I take a step closer to you , I just can't take you out of mind" he said clutching the letter

How do you like the story flow comment your thoughts and give a vote if you like the story
Aara