Onto a new start

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"Have you packed everything your highness" asked Lzy "Yes almost done , As I thought the Pocket watch, It suits you Do you like it?" "It is not necessary for you to gift me also princess" "you didn't like it then lets go find a new one I will buy you what you like come" "No need" "Why?" "I like this one so no need princess" "Is that so? I wonder If the others like their gift?" "Oh my mother also thanked you for her gift the embroidery kit she loves it" "Oh that's good to hear" "Sister we are here" "Oh come in sweeties" "Blessings and Glory upon the small star of obelia And Good day to you My lady " "Oh Lzy is here too"said athy smiling "Good day to you too Miss Lzy" said Jen "Sister here This is the flower we picked for you they said it will bring good luck to you , Here is one for lzy too" "It's my honor Thank you " "Oh my So Beautiful thank you for this Lucky charm sweet hearts , um.. then I should also give something in return right what should I give you both.. ok then give me your hands" 'they gave me their hands just like puppies so cute' "What is this sister?" 'as i tie the other one on jen "This is a protective charm I am giving you two This will protect my cute sisters from any danger Do you guys like it?" "Yep Thank you" They said together and hugged me "we will miss you sister" "I will also miss my sister but don't worry I will rush back to you during holidays and If you want to talk to me you can always use the communication ball or write a letter i would always reply" "Yes" "Princess" *As she hugs me*"Rose?" "Princess Please take care of yourself please eat without picking out on vegetables don't stay up at night and If you feel lonely Please comeback to us" "Oh~Rose I will Thank you"*I said as I hugged her back* "Please take care princess" "thank you lily and please take care of Athy too" "I will Princess please don't worry" "Oh Felix are you crying - I didn't think the day would come when I see The Knight of Crimson Blood crying " "Princess Please don't tease me" "I think my gift can be useful to you now" "Princess How could I thought of keeping it my families treasur-" "No need I gave it to you for you to use it, It would make me more happy if use it" "I will use it if that's what makes you happy , This flower on this cloth" "Oh it is a Red Camellia It reminds me of you felix May this flower bring you more happiness and maybe Love ohh another rare sight of The Knight of Crimson Blood blushing Lucky me~" "It would do good If he finds his love the elders in the family are bugging me and giving me a headache to find him one" "Sister! Not you too" "By the way thank you for the ribbon with rose princess" "Yep Rose is just like Rose it is Beautiful but also has thorns just like rose when nagging me" "Princess" "It's true" "See felix also agrees" "Did you also like yours lily" "Yes princess I will use it with care" "Princess it is time for the breakfast" "Oh yes yes lets go" 
At the Hallways
"Princess if I may ask I don't see the young warlock around Didn't he come to  see you?" asked felix "Sister that meanie didn't come and see you?" asked athy " Oh that-" "Oh my princess thank you for your gifts all the maids were very pleased by your gifts" said a maid passing by "It makes me happy" I said with a smile "Us too" "Princess you should hurry " "yes -yes" 
At the dinning hall
"Good Morning Mom and dad oh Uncle is also here" "Of course I have to be there for the send off of my niece " "No one asked you to" said dad "Darling you are being mean" said mom "Yes dad" "Oh I don't mind it I know about him but I didn't expect him to send his precious daughter to Arlanta" Said Uncle "That's because I pleaded him to let me attend the school there" I said "Good for you but you should be careful  of dogs wagging their tails at you" "Dogs wagging their tails at my Daughter?" I could feel the pressure building up from my father "Such jokes uncle do you think I would be swayed so easily " "Jokes you say I just wanted to share a piece of advice to my niece and claude should also know about the risks" 'Uncle this is not helping is what I was thinking ' 'why should I? was what he was thinking with a smirk I can see it' "ohh Uncle did you get my gift a paper knife" "yes " "When I thought what to get you I remembered about the large amount of courting , proposal letters you get and I thought a paper knife will be helpful to you *smile*" "Ye-yes thank you for your thoughtful gift" "yes duke I also heard you get these proposals if you want i could also help you find a match" asked mom "oh that-" 'Payback is what I thought with a smirk' "Lets eat" said dad  "Mommy, daddy uncle see what sister gave us - This is a protective charm and me and jen are matching" "Is that so Its  pretty " said mom "Yes sisters gift is very pretty aunty and it's matching with athy i am very happy " "It's good that jen is happy with the gift" said mom "But mommy what did you and dad get from sister" "Oh I got a beautiful tea set " "Wow tea set  Mommy lets have a tea party" "Oh good idea I would love to have a tea party with you girls"  "Daddy what did you get?" "I got a  Pen set " "Daddy will you show it to me later ?" "sure " "C-can you also show me uncle?" "If you wish to " "Thank you uncle" "Have you packed everything Ria" asked mom "Almost.." "What do you mean by almost you are leaving in another two hours what have you been doing till now , After you have finished eating you are coming with me to check everything again " "yes mom" 
After some time
"That's the last mom" "At last everything is done , if you need anything inform us so that we could send it to you " "Yes mom"  "Ria come here " "Yes" *As she hugs me* "Ria Don't overwork yourself and Good luck finding what you are searching for " "Huh?" "And don't forget that your family is always there for you" "Yes mom"
At the harbor
"Ria here this way" Waved my friends "yes" "Please take care of our daughter and yourselves kids" "Yes empress thank you" said my friends "Bye mom and dad " "Stay safe ria" they say as we hug each other "Bye my dear niece Wishing you good luck Visit us during holidays " uncle said as he pat my head "Bye jen dear " "bye sister come back soon" she said as she hugged me tight with watery eyes "Yep" "Sister don't worry I will protect everyone so Study fast and come back soon I will be waiting" "Yes-yes I will leave it to you athy" "Sister come here" athy said as she signaled she wanted to tell a secret "What is it athy" "Sister don't worry I will also scold that meanie for not coming to see you off" she said in my ear "oh don't scold him too much and also promise me that you will have some tea with him in my place for me .Pinky promise?" "Yes sister leave it to me Pinky promise" "Good and convey my thanks to him ok Thank you athy I will miss you" "I will miss you too sister" 
"Good bye everyone"
At the ship 
"Ria did you give your gifts to everyone ?"asked Bri  "Yes they all Liked it"  "But where is your warlock friend why didn't he come to see you off " asked ed "Oh that We fought" "What?" said Bri , casy and rel together "Then you didn't give him any gift " asked bri  "Did I or Did I not I wonder?"I said  "Ria~tell us" asked bri

At the tower 
*Knock-Knock* "Lord Lucas May I come in" asked the apprentice magician  "Yes" "Lord are you not going to see off the princess" "No I don't care" "But If you don't see her off then you may not be able to meet her for another year" "Are you deaf I said I don't care" "But-" "Cut your yapping and Go continue with your work don't instruct me what i should do " "yes sir then what should I do with this" "What is this basket" "The princess visited the tower this morning when you were out gave us all small gifts and waited for you but she was running late so she said to give this to you Should I throw this" "No give it here" "yes sir" "What?" "No sir just curious about what you got" "If you don't want yours to be snatched leave " "yes sir"  'In the basket was a letter a pouch of cookies and box' 
As he opened the letter
'Dear Lucas, 
First of all I am very sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like that and sorry for not informing you sooner . I just wanted to explore outside the palace and meet people that's why I chose to go . I am leaving you with some cookies and a pair of earrings Which when I saw it I thought it will suit you with your long hair look and ruby in the earring just matched with your eyes. Don't worry I am not so weak that the black magician would defeat me and I would like to ask you please protect my family and obelia . I know it's selfish of me to ask but I don't know anyone other powerful Magician than you . Thank you for all these years you have been my play mate I have enjoyed Every second we spent together . It will always be my fond memories now that I am gone don't forget your friend If you miss me you can talk to me through the magic orb . Wishing you more Fun and happy filled days Ahead. Even though it is hard to accept I will also Miss you. And Lastly I am sure your Ria still loves you and will always so Don't sulk It's not like you . Expecting your reply soon
Your Only Friend
Ariadhana De alger Obelia'

"Who is sulking ,You don't need to tell I know that my ria loves me ........but I also think It will boring without you here" 
*Noise outside* "Little Princess and little lady where are you going" *Slam* "Here you are meanie why didn't you come to see off sister?" "Ye-Yes Lord magician sister was looking sad that you didn't come " "Why does my sister even have this meanie as a her friend" "Your sister chose me because I am such a genius-" "I wish my sister will find some one more prince like as friend in her school and not a meanie like you " "What?" "Athy I think that is too much" "Don't stop me jen , Oh but sister already has prince like friend Brother ed he is so sweet and not meanie like you" "Still your sister told me I am her best friend and even gave me a basket full of gifts" "What? show me" "No she gave it to ME" "You meanie I will tell sister about this" "Sure go ahead" "Ah My sister also said to have tea with you because you will feel lonely~ so I graciously accepted it" "Who would feel lonely and Why would I have it with you" "But I made a pinky promise with sister If I don't keep it up She will be sad" "O-Ok fine" "Don't worry I am also doing it only for my sister oh and she told me to say thank you to you" "Thank you?" "yes .. So show me what did she write ?" "Secret" "Fine Let's go jen" 
After they left "It's not that tasty and is silent" said lucas as he ate those cookies

Sorry for late updates was stuck with Exams . Please like the story if you like and comment your thoughts
Aara