Cookies

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

Ria's POV
'At last done.' "Rose I am going out for a walk" "I will also accompany you then your-" "No  I want to go alone " "No not possible your Highness" "Eh~ I want to " "Nope Not possible--Then how about with a escort then?" "Huh?" 
"Rose are you sure he is a busy person.." "He doesn't have any important job than escorting you right Felix?" "Yes as sister said It's my most important job" "Felix keep in mind to protect the princess I WANT HER TO RETURN WITHOUT A SCRATCH GOT IT *Smile* " "Ye-s Yes of course you need not spell it out for me I know "  
" So princess where you going ?" "I am heading to the Magic tower" "If I may ask for what?" "oh it's a secret " 
Magic tower
"Greetings to the star of the empire "  "Greetings everyone , keep up your good work , do you know where your young warlock is?" "Oh he is upstairs he said not to disturb if you want to meet him -" No need I will go there myself" "I will wait outside princess" "yes felix see you"
'It looked like painting a beautiful one he was sleeping in his usual place near the window's framework , his black hair fluttering with warm spring wind along with those pink petals from the flowers of the tree outside near the window-Get it together ria this not going to take you anywhere, Let me just wait for him to wakeup '
"Ria- don't-" 'Is he mumbling in his sleep' "Ria-" 'Sorry Lucas'  "Lucas -Lucas " as he starts to wake up "Sorry Lucas you seemed like you were having a nightmare so I had to wake you" "Ria-" "Yes" as he rubs his eyes "Princess what are you doing here?, you could have woke me up if you wanted something is seeing a handsome person like me your hobby or something*smirk*" 'yes it's his mouth which damages his image' " I don't think your handsome enough for me to see you sleep as a hobby" "Are you sure your eyes are fine?" "not funny lucas" "so what brought you here" "This it is for you " as I handed him a package with a red ribbon on it "cookies?" "Try it" as i eagerly awaited his reaction after tasting it "It looks burnt you want me to eat this black thing" "You no need to worry it is safe so just try it " as he takes a bite "This although looks burnt is good especially the chocolate sauce inside it is sweet as if made for my taste" "of course I made it" "you made it for me princess I didn't know you liked me that much" "Hey come to earth I made it as a thanks it's because of you I could change the fate of my family members so I give my sincere thanks" "It's my job to protect the royal family so don't worry " "But to do it was your choice right? " "I accept your thanks  princess" "You really like to eat sweets i guess" "It's because eating these sweet things bring a little spark of happiness and breaks your tiredness I didn't eat sweets at first but some one told me more than the sweets they liked the time we spent while eating these sweets but that some one left with just these bitter memories" "I don't think so , even if the person is not physically present she is always with you living in the memories you made together they are the one's which makes you who you are today even though you want to forget it you can't right? these memories are the proof that person is still with " "You think so" "yes she will always be with you because she loved you the most" "Yo- how do you know about my Ria ?" " Who knows ?ah see the time I have to leave see you next time lucas bye bye" "hey answer my question-*slam*" "Princess are you finished?-Princess?" "Ah ye-yes I am finished can we return to my palace " "yes princess"
General POV
"Felix are you back from escorting Ria - what is that in your hand" "yes your majesty I safely escorted her back Ah-this is from her highness she gave me this bag full of these cookies she made" "what?" "I think she gave one to all she even went personally to meet the young magician and gave him one , I was very happy when princess gave me this I told her i will keep it as a heirloom but the princess told me to eat it and say how it was which is more than enough for her,  the princess is so kind" "But she didn't give me one" "I don't know about it sire maybe she will give you later" "felix show me those cookies" "No sir this was given to me by the princess I can't give you these " "Felix" "Why is it so noisy in here?" "Diana" "Greetings your majesty the Moon of the empire" "Greetings, Felix what seems to be the matter of conflict?" "Your majesty the princess gave me some cookies and it seems his majesty didn't get some so he is trying to take mine" "what do you mean by take it was made by my daughter of course i want to taste don't you think so diana " "I don't think so as i have my own " "what" "Yes she stopped by and gave me some cookies she made and it was not just plain cookies but rose flavored it was really good she said she made it especially for me and also made something called cookie dough which seems to edible dough for athy she also liked it i could literally see from her happy laugh when ria was feeding her" "Your Majesty was rose flavored Mine is tasted more like orange she seemed to know I liked that flavor the princess is sure a genius in baking too" "What about me she didn't give me anything" "Claude she will so don't worry The thing i came to talk about is tomorrow i am taking along ria to tea party i have organized in palace garden as the other noble ladies also will be bringing their kids" "But she is to young" "i think she should mingle with others and I will also be there so i see no problem in this" "As you wish " "Then I will go make the preparations with ria " "Wait for me I will also come with you" "why ?" "I just want to see my daughter"
In Ria's palace
*knock-Knock* "yes come in - mother father what are you doing here" "Ria your father has approved that you can attend the tea party " "it's good then mother can we match outfits then?" "oh that's a nice idea" "what do you think claude?" "I think it will look good" "Princess" "yes come in" "Oh pardon my intrusion Greetings to the emperor and empress" "Rose " "Your majesty I think it time for her highness to go to bed" "eh? but i wanted to talk about the tea party ah right rose did you like the cookies?" "yes the cookies were very soft it was as if made for my taste thank you your highness" "It was soft because it is butter cookies i knew you liked the soft cookies so" "ria don't you think your forgetting something?" "what am I forgetting daddy?" "I am sad ria how could you forget about my cookies" "oh but you don't like sweets though so i thought why should i?" "but you gave everyone" "Because they like sweets" "Ria but-"I am not giving you sweet " "That's -" "That's why try this daddy" as i fed him one the cookies "these cookies are not sweet but is bitter but also not it is like the taste i like " "As daddy and i don't like sweet things and can't take more of it i especially made you these do you like it daddy" "yes thank you Ria" "oh i also sent some for uncle and jennette " "why would you?" "because i wanted to" "Now that you have got your cookies let's go ria has to go to bed good night sweetie" "Goodnight mom and dad"
During the night in the balcony
"Not asleep yet it is not good princess" "why are you here lucas?" "To take revenge by seeing you sleep" "Too bad i am not asleep- hey what are you doing " "just taking the petal stuck in your hair" "ah- wait something is pulling my hair" "don't move princess you hair is stuck in my ring wait i will remove it" "yes" after much struggle we removed it "thank you , your ring looks beautiful it must be something precious to you " "oh- yes I came to thank you for cookies that's it so goodnight" "yes thank you goodnight" 
A voice came out from the dark  "Are you not telling him" " I don't think it is the right time i just want him to be happy I will have to do my work for what I am here so I don't want to make him suffer more by entangling with me again but seeing that he still has the ring.. , i shouldn't be like this because this time he is not my male lead , he was but not is , Lucas i am sorry but it's not time it is as you said there is no co incidence everything is fate I don't know where this fate will lead us to right kero ?" "We will see." 

Sorry for the late update hope you like the story flow Please do vote for this story and comment oh how you think about it please excuse my grammar mistakes or any other error

Aara