The Fairy Forest 2

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"Fairy God mother, you still look young how?" I asked her " you still haven't changed you brat" she said smiling "Ria we missed you" said silph as she came and hugged me tight " You should have come here and lived with us why are you still living there" silph said "Because  I am a human and that's where mom dad and sister are" i said " what? Her majesty and your whole family has reincarnated" asked silph in surprise" Then we have no time to waste we should go get back her majesty" said silph " slow down selenia, how is your mother doing" asked God mother Gracia  " yep she is doing good it is just that she has sealed her powers and memories so she doesn't remember but she is still the same as always catches on quick " I said " Good for her when she knew about you at that time the state of her we couldn't do anything she just couldn't forgive herself for letting you die now that she found you and your family together our wish has come true I see so what do you need our favour for ? " she asked " I need the bowl of tears "  I said "Why would you need that when you have your staff  with you" she asked "I can't use my staff" "Why though?" asked silph  "If I remember right it must be with your lover that magician right?" asked gracia "Yes it is with him, But I can't-" "Why is he not giving it to you back what is that bastard thinking I knew he would do-" "No silph he done nothing it's just that I don't want him to know that I am reincarnated , I just want him to live his life and leave the past behind he has a good future ahead" I said "Ria don't tell me you still can see future and that's why you are doing this" asked gracia "Please hear me out it's just i am reincarnated to finish some unfinished business and once done I don't know what's next I am just following the world tree"I said "Ria what are you talking about?"asked silph confused "Ria we need to talk let me take you to the Old tree and selenia you bring me the cup" "But-Fine I will go get it"

Near the old Tree
"So you made a deal with the world tree" asked gracia "That was quick"  I answered "You brat you predicted this before and that's why you left a part of your magic sealed in that bowl before you died , You could have prevented your death with the help of your visions " "It is not  easy I don't get vision which are set on stone , It is just like future possibilities I could have also survived but I just couldn't put my life over his and I don't regret my decision" "You never change , So you are not going to tell that magician then what are you going to do even if you get some of your magic from that bowl it is not comparable to the staff especially yours " "I don't want to because if i use it then he will for sure find out which I don't want as I don't know how long I can stay with you people" "But let me warn you even though the bowl contains your magic if you use your magic without your staff which acts as a medium it's going to be painful and that's why fairies give their staff to their lovers which protects them and acts as a pledge of a fairy's love which was Mostly transformed into ring and exchanged during weddings and you just gave it to him when you were just lovers" "That's because he is the only one I will pledge my love to and will always be the one and I knew that I didn't have time for a wedding and happily ever after with him so It was more than enough for me to give him that ring and as you said staff acts as a medium but mine is special because it was not just a staff but one with the ability of the living it has the spirit of the world tree basically it's off spring and though it didn't get along with lucas it accepted him as my partner but after my death it is in a deep slumber and it's perfect time for me"   "Don't underestimate your staff it was known as untamed for a reason" "But I tamed it , so don't worry" "I brought the bowl" "Ok lets start ria go to the river of destiny and fetch the water in the bowl" "Ok"

"Bring it to me" said gracia  "I wish for your  best  our wishes are always with you , I plead to the almighty to always support our ignorant child here now take this" *Sips on the water*
"Oh now that you are human you may not be able to handle it at first the magic has to accustom with yours so your mana will act eractic" "Ahh-You shou-ld have told me this be-fore , If my mana acts up he will know for sure and come here" I said panting "What no one can come inside this barrier" said silph "You are forgetting  something the person i love is the lord of the magician tower and also the wielder of the untamed staff  like me don't underestimate him" I said "Oh so you still lo- Ria get grip you are"  "What are you doing here ?

Outside the barrier

"It's getting late may be I should go inside to find the princess" said Richard "Your highness I think you are forgetting what the princess said" said Lzy "But may be she is in danger " "I think us going inside will cause more problems for her and if it gets too late I know a person who would help us " "Who?" "Thats- I see some one coming" "Who is that person carrying the princess" "That the person who was our last hope if situation was serious may be the cheat code princess was talking about" "I was asking who is he in person" "Ohh That is Lord of the magician tower Sir Lucas and also one of the closest childhood friend of the princess" "Lucas? Magician " " Sir Lucas over here what happened to the princess" said Lzy  "What happened to the princess ? why is she like this and you can hand her to me" said richard coming forward "Who are you ? Why should I answer your question and most importantly why should I hand her over to you now move you are blocking the way" said lucas annoyed

Hope you like the story flow Comment you thoughts and Give a like if you liked the story

Aara