It's You

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

General Pov

Lucas couldn't speak smoothly because his mind was flooded with memories. "She sacrificed herself to save the child, the prince she loved like her own. It was the biggest sacrifice, leaving behind her loved ones," Lucas explained, his voice breaking with sadness.

A heavy silence filled the room.

"I can only tell you so much. For the details of her death, it's best to ask your parents," Lucas said seriously. Princess Athy asked, "What about my sister? Would she know?" Lucas paused before saying, "I'm not sure if your sister knows."

Before Athy could ask more, Lucas gently stopped her, "I'm sorry, Princess, but it's time to go. The rain has stopped, and I have to go too." Felix agreed, "Yes, Princess, let's leave. Lord Lucas seems busy."

"Okay, thank you for your time, Lord Lucas," Athy said reluctantly.

After they left Lucas teleported in a hurry with worry evident in his face

As they left, Felix remarked, "Lord Lucas seemed sad today." Athy nodded, "Yes, though he's often grumpy. But today, it seemed different. Maybe he had an argument with my sister?" Felix asked, "How do you know it's about Princess Ariadhana?" Athy chuckled, "Oh, Felix, sometimes people call you dense am i right?." Felix admitted, "My sister says the same." Athy laughed, "I can see why." Hoping for things to get better, Athy said, "I hope they make up soon."

Lucas POV

The room loomed in darkness, chilling and desolate, yet there she sat in the corner, a solitary figure against the wall, her form a stark contrast against the cold ground. Approaching cautiously, I noted the blood seeping from her clenched fists. "Why would she hold on so tightly, causing herself to bleed? And why lie on the damp floor, soaked to the bone? How can she care for others when she's unable to care for herself?" These thoughts raced through my mind, laden with concern. "Idiot," I muttered softly as I lifted her gently, carrying her to the warmth of the bed. Using magic, I dried her damp form.

"Have you lost your mind?" Ria's voice cut through the silence, as I tended to her injuries. "I just admitted to killing your beloved, and yet you tend to her murderer," she continued, her tone heavy with disbelief as she slapped my hand from healing her. "What Grace said was true. Snap out of it. I am not Asteria Celeste," she pleaded. "It's you who needs to come to your senses. Look at yourself," I replied firmly, gripping her shoulder. "Why should you care? I'm the one who ended her life. Resent me, despise me, curse me," she retorted, struggling against my hold. "Then why do tears stain your cheeks, Ria?" I questioned, brushing them away gently. "I am not Ria. Asteria Celeste, your beloved, is dead by my hand," she denied, her voice trembling.

"Even if you say it a thousand times, I won't abandon you, Ria. Whether you're Asteria Celeste or Ariadhana de Alger Obelia, the person I love stands before me now," I confessed, watching as realization flickered across her features before she turned away. "Don't you see? I'm the one who caused you pain," she argued. "For the chance to be with you again, the pain is inconsequential," I replied honestly. "After all these years, have you lost your mind, falling in love with the one who shattered your happiness?" she questioned. "Perhaps I have. But here I am, a fool in love with you once more, kneeling at your feet, at your mercy," I admitted."I should be the one in pain, not you," Ria choked out, tears streaming down her face. "I took away your happiness. I should be the one cursed at."

"Ria," I whispered gently, "I don't care about any of that. I just want you to be alive and happy."Silence stretched, heavy with unspoken words. Then, with a trembling hand, Ria reached up and brushed away my tears which I didn't know where flowing down my face. "I'm not the one you should be crying for, Lucas," she murmured, her voice hoarse with emotion. "I'm the monster here.""You're not a monster," I protested. "And Even if you are it doesn't matter I love you, Ria. I always have and will."