A Long Night part -1

This is purely a Fanfic and I don't own WMMAP or its Characters

"Princess may I come in?" asked Lzy "Yes" I answered "You are back sooner than I thought princess" "Yeah something happened so.. Coming to the point have you found about the thing I asked you to look into" "Yes princess as you guessed the bowl is said to be with them" "Have you tried get to know where they are now" "The forest surrounding Arlanta" "Then it leaves me no choice , Lzy let me ask you question please answer it out of your own will and I am not forcing you here so will you come with me to Arlanta and study in the boarding school with me?" "Yes princess it would be my pleasure to be helpful to you " "I am not forcing you, you can also choose to be here with your mother if you want" "No princess my mother is more than safe working as the personal maid of the empress so I would like to help you in what you are doing " "Is that so thank you lzy" "But have you got permission from the emperor?" "I will go now " "All the best princess" "Thank you"
*knock-knock* "Daddy it's me" "Come in ria" "Mom you are also here?" "Yes why am I interrupting something " asked Diana "No it's good I have something to tell both of you mom and dad please let me attend the boarding school in Arlanta" "What? of course not" answered claude "Please" "No Ria i am not sending you anywhere " "But-" "No Ria " "I just wanted to go with my friends and know about the outside world Can't I ?" "whatever you the answer is still no ria" "Mom ~" "Claude what she is saying is also right  she should go outside and see how it is and mingle with others which will give her many experiences and learnings" said mom "No diana I am not letting my daughter to go somewhere far away and it is not just few days but years that she should stay in boarding school and study so I am not sending you it's a no so let stop the talk here" said dad sternly 'I have to go there no matter what to go according to my plan , it leaves me no choice than to do this' "If you don't leave me I won't talk to you or eat anything is it fine dad?" "Are you blackmailing me now ria?" asked dad "If you let me go i promise to write a letter once a week and come here for holidays " "NO" "Fine Then I also won't talk and eat - I HATE YOU DADDY *Closes the door*" "What?Ria wait there-" "She left claude ,and knowing my daughter she won't talk nor eat " "But diana I don't think I can let her go i don't want her to go to a place where I can't protect her" "Claude she can protect herself of course as parents it's our duty to protect our children but we have to also teach them how to protect themselves and I think you should let her go to Arlanta and i also heard her friends are going and the school is also pretty safe environment for them to learn and grow it is a good opportunity for her" "Fine so now lets go make up with ria" "Claude I think you didn't here what she said correctly she said she won't talk to you (first arrow) and she hates you(second arrow) and only you(K.O) not me" "Fine I will go" "Pfft I was joking lets go together"
"Thank you Mom and Dad" I thanked them with a hug "Ria remember to keep your promise and not only send letters but keep in touch with us through the communication stone everyday " "Of course daddy *peck* Thank you daddy and sorry for saying I hate you " "It's ok let it be the last" "Ria how about mother" "It was special to daddy though" "Diana it was special  to me only~" "Oh my this father and daughter duo " "I was just joking mom*peck* thank you for supporting me" "Yes but you should take care of yourself eat properly without being picky and drink milk and-" "Yes yes mom oh and Lzy said she is also coming with me " "Is that so did she ask Mary for permission ?" "She told she will ask" "oh ok now that we are done lets go have dinner" said mom when "NOOoooo sister is not going" cried athy clutching my dress "Athy" "No sister is going to stay with athy" "But athy-" "No sister is mine " she said grabbing me tightly "Athy dear let go of your sister" said mom "No" "Athy is a good girl right she listens to her father so let go athy" said dad "No" "Athy then this sister is going to cry" i said "Cry?*shock*" "yes athy is not leaving me then I can't go but sister friends all will go and sister will be left alone, I thought of buying gifts for athy and studying hard so that sister can protect my little sunshine and I thought to let athy do a important work for me when I am away but now that athy is saying no sister is sad~" "No sad sister athy will let go" "Really?" "Yes I don't want sister to be sad" "Oh my How sweet of my cute little athy i promise to talk to you daily and bring you beautiful gifts so promise me that athy will be good girl , pinky promise" "yes pinky promise" "Ok now that the sisters reconciled lets go have dinner" mom said "Oh what's the special today?" I asked "It's all mushroom special dishes" The look of disbelief can be seen on me athy and also father's face "Nooo we don't want mushroom" I and athy said "yes diana how about we tell them to prepare something else "said dad "If you don't eat it today I will make it so that you will eat that this whole week how does it sound" said mom "no- no need we will eat " "Yes that's good "
After dinner
*knock-knock* "Sister?" "What are you doing here second princess?" "I came to look for my sister I want her to read me a story book did you see her lucas?" "no" "What are you doing  here in my sister's room? oh Did You come here to say good bye to her?" "Good bye?" "Yes my sister will be going to Arlanta for studying You don't know?" "Arlanta?" "Athy are you here?" "Yes sister " "Who were you talking to?" "Huh? Where is he?" "Who ? Nevermind lets go I will read you the story"

Sorry for the late update
Regards
Aara