random things

These are just random thoughts I had either as aus or head Canons, I'm probably never going to use them but if any of you'd like me to write something on these I'd be happy too.

So after Alpheus got dropped off where ever, he went to a University or college witch ever you use, he's half way through his semester when who walks into his engendering class non other than Kaiko Nekton and her kids, who chose to sit beside him they don't release its him. Ant annoys him the entire class Alpheus is not impressed.

What if instead of disappearing Alpheus tried, key word tried, to remain enemy's with the Nektons, the only problem being the Nektons have already adopted him, every interaction is like.

"Hello Nektons."

"Alpheus dear good to hear from you again. Would you like to come over for dinner?"

"What no stop that."

"Aria has he eaten today."

"Alpheus has not eaten since he awoke two days ago."

".... Go to bed now."

"What no your n-"

"That's it I'm coming over there."

"We're supposed to be fighting."

"We can do that later, now wait for you mother-" "Your not my parents." Wait for your mother to come over and then get some sleep and food, after that we can fight."

Alpheus Finn and Fontaine are vibing while everyone else is screaming. Like
'You got any 2s.' 'Go fish.' 'Wait ain't we playing uno?' Meanwhile

'AAAAAHHHHHHH' *mutable fire are seen in the background*

A sort of httyd cross over au where there is a bewildered beast monumental and Alpheus has a dragon. That's it thats the au.

Finn would be really good at sneaking sneaking around so if he needed a break from the pirates he'd just break onto the Aronnax and chill for a while, half the time no one even knows they're there.

Please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or aus.