Dolos gets punched

ViKook04 wanted to see Kaiko punch Dolos. Enjoy!

Ant and Kaiko where walking down the floating market. It was getting dark outside and they wanted to talk to Dolos and get home as quick as possible. When they got to his ship Ant immediately went over to Hydra and let Jeffrey jump into her tank. Less than a minute later Dolos walked out.

"Mrs Nekton, so good to see you. Oh you brought your annoying child."

Ant looked to his mum, she looked one second away from punching this guy. He felt bad for Fontaine she'd love to see this. Ant turned to Hydra who was swimming with Jeffrey, he decided it was better if he just ignored Dolos.

"Look Dolos we're just here for the artifact you found."

"Ah yes, quite rare. Quite expensive too."

"We're willing to pay what ever it costs."

That's when Dolos noticed Ant playing with Hydra.

"STUPID CHILD GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

That seemed to be the breaking point. Kaiko walked over to Dolos and decked him right in the face.

"YEA GET HIM MUM!!" Ant cheered.

"NEVER, insult my son ever again got it?"

Dolos frantically nodded.

"Good. Now about that artifact?"

"I'll go get it."

Dolos hurried below deck. Kaiko turned to her son.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine mum! Now we can get the artifact and head home!"

A few minutes later Dolos walks up holding the relic. It was a charter from a Lumurian reck. The Nektons hoped it would hold some secrets of Lumurias power.

"How much."

"Sixty eight thousand."

"THOUSAND?!"

After a few strong words on Kaiko's part the Nektons got the artifact for a lot cheaper. They were walking back to the Aronnax. It was almost pitch black and freezing cold outside. When they got back to the Aronnax Hydra was waiting for them.

"HYDRA!!" Ant yelled running over.

Hydra perked up when she heard Ant. Ant of course let Jeffrey out so he could swim with his new friend.

"We should really let Dolos know she's here"

"Why, Hydra's having fun and look at Jeffrey! He's so happy!"

Kaiko sighed.

"Fine, she can stay tonight but we're giving her back to him tomorrow."

"YES!! come on Hydra let's go inside!"

Hydra ended up helping Ant pull off a few pranks on Fontaine. She'd hold buckets of glitter up in the air and wait for Ant's signal to drop the bucket. Fontaine was ready to murder him after that. Ant eventually had to lock himself in his room to avoid Fontaine's wrath. He was really glad that Hydra and Jeffrey were there to keep him company.

Sorry this one is a little short it's been a long day.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!