new Aus/ head Canons

Avatar the last air bender au.
Ant and Finn are both air benders
Alpheus is a water bender
Kaiko and Kayda are fire benders
Fontaine Will and Maddy are earth benders
Alana is a non bender but can use weapons and chi blocking.
Alpheus and Kayda were born in the fire nation capital Alpheus is pretending to be a non bender until he and Kayda can escape to ba sing se
Fontaine and Ant were born in the colonies and had to run away when Ant first air bent. Unfortunately they got separated from their parents along the way.
They met Finn Maddy and Alana who are all wanted by the fire nation. Finn for being and air bender Maddy for being a earth bender and Alana for trying to assassinate the fire lord. They all team up and decided to head to ba sing sa causing as much damage to the fire nation along the way.

Alpheus has a hard time showing he cares about people but Kayda has discovered a cheat code. If you can take his coffee and live to tell the tail Alpheus likes you.

Kaiko has detailed plans on how to brake into every woa facility just incase some kid she's attempting to adopt gets arrested.

Alpheus gets arrested and ends up talking to Pyromosome for a while. Pyromosome panics when she starts thinking of Alpheus as her son and doesn't know what to do so she just sets Alpheus free and makes him promise not to tell anyone and to visit at least once a month. The ensuing custody war between Kaiko and Pyrosome will be legendary.

This is all I've got so far but I'm working on the Atla au and it will probably be up in the next few days.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!