Pirate au x Httyd au

Because people seem to really be enjoying the pirate Alpheus au x httyd au so here's another one. Enjoy!

Finn was walking on the floating market when he heard a low whine. He went to check it out. He didn't see anything anywhere until he tripped over something.

"What the?"

A change wing suddenly de-cloaked.

"Ohh. Hey buddy."

The dragon sniffed Finn a few times before they lay down. That's when Finn noticed the arrow stuck in the dragons leg.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt."

Finn tried to reach out and touch them, but he had to dodge an acid blast.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry.... stay there I'm getting help."

Finn ran off to the dark orca hoping to find Alpheus or Alana. Unfortunately he couldn't find them anywhere. So he went into Alana's room and took Tripod. He would have taken Kai too but she'd recently discovered she could turn invisible and was using it to follow Alpheus.

When he got back to where he'd left the change wing they were still there. He set Tripod down and let him wonder towards the change wing. The change wing sniffed Tripod a few times before gently pulling them closer. Finn walked forward and put his hand on the arrow. It wasn't deep so Finn pulled it out. The change wing yelped and then turned to him. Finn dropped the arrow and held up his hands.

Finn eventually got the change wing back to the sub and snuck him into his room. Tripod stayed with the change wing who Finn decided to call flow. When Alana eventually came looking for Tripod she was surprised to find him cuddled up next to a change wing.

"Where did you get a change wing?"

"Floating market."

Kai sudden darted past. She jumped up onto the change wings tail. The change wing looked amused and picked Kai up and sat her next to Tripod. Tripod was a fair bit bigger that Kai he was almost to big for Alana and Finn to pick up. A few seconds later Alpheus walked in.

"... I am so glad that I'm not the only one who brought home a dragon."

Alpheus said as he opened his jacket to show a baby Deathgripper with their tail wrapped around his chest.

".. Do you think Maddy will like them?"

"I am going to murder the both of you."

Alpheus and Finn both started laughing. Flow spotted the baby and lunged forward grabbing them.

"... well looks like we have a babysitter."

Maddy ran in looking panicked.

"DADS COMING!!"

"QUICK HID THEM!"

Luckily for the pirates Flow seemed to sense there panic and pulled the babys closer before cloaking. When Hammerhead barged in all he saw was the kids sat on the floor arguing about witch movie to watch.

When Hammerhead left they showed Maddy the deathgripper who immediately took a liking to her she named her Cinder. Cinder grew surprising quickly she was bigger than Kai in less than a week.

Flow helped out a lot. He help the pirates hide the baby dragons and kept them out of trouble while they were working. One day Finn walked in to find Kai missing. It wasn't to uncommon for Kai to wonder off he just asummed she was with Alpheus. He was caught off guard three hours later when Kai walked in with a baby death song on her back.

And it has begun. Flow is basically the father figure he doesn't kidnap ant baby dragons but he doesn't complain when Kai brings them back.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's