mashups au

Coffee shop au, and this time Ant gets some company.

When Ant arrived in this new universe the first thing he noticed was that he was on land. When he looked up he saw a sign that read 'the Aronnax'. When Ant looked inside it was clear that it was a coffee shop. Ant walked into the ally looking for a way in. Suddenly the staff started glowing, a few seconds later Alpheus, Fontaine, Finn and Madline all appeared.

"What the hell."

Finn looked around confused as did the others.

"Ant! Where have you been!!"

"Fontaine I am so glad to see firstly I'd like to say I'm sorry for being so annoying."

"I asked you where you’ve been, we've been worried!!"

"So you see the staff has kind of been sending me through universes, first I ended up in a universe where Alpheus was our brother and the-"

"DID YOU SEND THEM AFTER ME!?"

"What?"

"They showed up two days ago and kidnapped me!!"

Ant nervously laughed.

"Well I may have mentioned the umm jellyfish incident."

"Why would you do that!?"

Finn and Maddy both looked confused.

"I'm sorry am I missing something, what is the jellyfish incident and what do you mean you've been travelling between universes?"

At that moment the other Alpheus walked out of the door behind them. He looked around for a few seconds before turning around.

"Kaiko I think I had to much coffee."

The others could hear Kaiko yelling at him asking him how many he'd had.

"... we should go after him."

"Why would we do that?!"

"Cause its fun."

Ant walked past the others and headed inside. Fontaine followed shortly after. Finn sighed then walked in with Maddy by his side. Alpheus reluctantly followed them he didn't want to be left all on his own.

They all stood at the door way to the coffee bar and saw other Kaiko yelling other Alpheus.

"You've had Seven cups of coffee!?"

".... yes."

"And you're still tired?"

"Yes, but that not the point. I went outside and I swear I saw myself standing there."

Kaiko looked very concerned.

"Maybe we should get you to a hospital?"

Ant looked at the others then walked out.

"Heyyy."

"... Ant what are you doing here you should be at school."

"Well you see, I'm not from your universe, and you don't need to take Alpheus to the hospital he really saw another him."

Other Kaiko looked confused and a little concerned. Other Alpheus looked at her for a few seconds then sneaked over to the coffee maker. Fiction saw him.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhh coffee."

"No more coffee Alpheus!!"

That's when Ant's Alpheus peaked his head around the corner.

"I'd like a cup of coffee."

"Neither of you can have coffee."

Fontaine stuck her head around the corner.

"Well can we have something to eat I'm starving!"

"How many of you are there?"

"There's five of us."

"Five!?"

Finn and Maddy walked around the corner.

"Hiii!!"

Other Kaiko sighed.

"I'll go get you some food, Fiction you're in charge while I'm gone. Do not let Alpheus have anymore coffee."

"Hey I want coffee!"

"Your mum said no."

"Shut up Fiction."

Ant laughed a little as other Alpheus glared at other Fiction.

Kaiko came back with pizza about thirty minutes later. Everyone immediately dug in, well everyone except Alpheus. He was drinking a cup of coffee while Kaiko glared unapprovingly. It wasn't long after they'd finished that the staff started glowing again.

"Well guys that's our cue to leave."

"Aww but I like it here, it's quite."

"To bad Finn let's go."

Fontaine grabbed his arm and pulled him up off his seat. Maddy followed shortly after. Alpheus then put down his cup of coffee and walked over.

"I hope we end up somewhere with decided coffee."

Alpheus wants to get out of there before Kaiko gets any ideas.

Sorry I was gone for a while I had a rough week but I'm back now!!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works.