Prank war au

I got the suggestion from @FireCloud3 and @DanielleHarris402 hope you enjoy.

Ant was having a normal day, Fontaine was laying off the pranks for once. He was on his fourth comic book when.

"All Nektons to the bridge priority one."

Ant shot up and ran out the door, where he was immediately hit by a wall of cling film, he fell face first onto the floor.

"REALLY FONTAINE!?"

When Ant finally got to the bridge, he found put that Alphues had appeared and Kaiko though he was going to attack them, but he just disappeared. Ant was still mad at Fontaine for the cling film.

"SERIOUS FONTAINE, WHAT IF ALPHEUS WAS GOING TO ATTACK!?"

"Well he hasn't attack you in a while Ant, maybe he lost interest."

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A VERY INTERESTING PERSON, AND ALPHEUS IS MY NEMESIS I KNOW HIM BEST!!"

"Ok then Ant, why didn't he attack?"

"He obviously buying his time, to lure us into a false sense of security, waiting for the right time to strike."

"Your deluded."

"He kidnapped you last week."

Fontaine was enjoying this, she just had to distract her brother long enough for Finn and Madline to set up the glitter bomb, one of Alpheus ideas. Honestly she couldn't wait to see her brothers face when the bomb when off.

"Well yea but he just locked me in a storage closet, honestly it was kinda relaxing, maybe I should go see if he's still around."

"Fontaine, no." Kaiko said

"Fontaine yes."

"No."

"Fiiiine, I'm going to my room."

Fontaine walked down the hall to her room where Finn and Madiline were already waiting.

"Did you do it?"
Fontaine's question is answered when she hears Ant scream.

"Hide."

Madline bolts for the closet, Finn dives into the vent and a few seconds later Ant barged in covered head to toe in rainbow glitter.

"What happened to you?"

Ant's rant dies in his throat.

"This wasn't you?"

"I was on the bridge with you, I literally just got to my room, how could I have done it?"

"Well who did?"

"Maybe Alpheus did, you did say he was 'buying his time.'"

"But why would he do this?!"

Fontaine shrugged.

"He's your nemesis not mine."

Ant stormed out leaving a trail of glitter behind him.

"Woww, you really love throwing Alpheus under the bus."

"I mean it was his idea." Fontaine smiled.

"But still."

"Oh come on, he'd totally go with it."

"I mean he would." Madline agreed.

"Come on Maddy, we'd better go before we're caught."

At that exact moment Kaiko walked in.

"... Fontaine, why are Finn and Madline here?"

The room was silent.

"Well you see, SCATTER!!"

Fontaine and Madline rushed past Kaiko and Finn disappeared into the vent. Fontaine made it to the moon pool first, she jumped into the rover and waited for Finn and Madline, Madline was next to show.

"Where's Finn?"

There was a loud thump from the vent next to them.

"GO GO ANTS RIGHT BEHIND ME AND HE'S PISSED!!"

Finn and Maddy jumped into the rover right as Ant appeared.

"BYYYEE!"

Fontaine took them out of the moon pool and immediately called Alpheus.

"Heyy Alpheus, can you come get us?"

"What did you do?"

"Well, we may have gotten caught."

"I'm on my way."

Heyy thanks for reading I hope you enjoy.

Please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and let me know what I should do next.