Kaiko x William

ViKook04 suggested some Kaiko and Will fluff so I'm gonna do a chapter on how I think they met.

It was late evening and William was heading to watch a movie. Before he left he grabbed his umbrella. When he got there most of the seats were already sold out. Luckily he found one beside a beautiful girl about his age.

"Hi, is this seat taken?"

"Oh no, go ahead."

The two ended up talking for a while before the movie started. He learned that the girls name was Kaiko and she was studying to become a marine biologist. The two ended up bonding over their love of the sea. When the movie started they both stopped talking and enjoyed the movie. It was a horror movie. Kaiko ended up comforting Will during the scary parts.

The movie was less than half way done when Will decide to go get more popcorn. They weren't out or anything the movie was just a little to scary for him. When he got back most of the scary parts were over.

By the time the movie was over it was already dark outside. Will and Kaiko lived quite close to eachother so they agreed to walk eachother home. Kaiko made fun of Will for having an umbella, she saud that there was no chance of rain. As soon as the words left her mouth rain started. Will laughed and opened the umbrella while Kaiko cursed out the gods above.

"Come on, get under the umbrella."

Kaiko was practically soaked by the time she got under the umbrella. Will took off his coat and wrapped it round her shoulders.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

The two walked side by side the whole way back to Wills apartment. William let Kaiko use his umbrella to get home but not before he'd gotten her number. The two texted for hours neither one got any sleep. They agreed to meet at a local coffee shop before Kaiko headed to class. Will was exited and practically ran to the coffee shop the next morning. When he got there Kaiko was already waiting. She'd already order them both a coffee.

"You look beautiful."

"Aww, thank you Will!"

Kaiko smiled and Wills heart skipped a beat. Will sat down opposite Kaiko. After a while the two ended up talking about the ocean. Kaiko was surprised to learn the Will's parents were marine explores and Will was surprised to learn that Kaiko spoke several languages. Eventually Kaiko had to run off to class. They said their goodbyes and promised to meet again soon.

I suck at writing romantic things so if it's requested it will be a while before it's out. Sorry.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's