wtf Ant

I was looking through an old note book and found this enjoy

Alpheus had been up all night making upgrades to a new robot of his, eventually Finn stepped in an forced him to go to bed. Less than 20 minutes later Alpheus was woken up by someone yelling in the kitchen. Alpheus walked down the hall way getting ready to yell at who ever decided to wake him up, his rant died in his mouth when he saw Ant Nekton standing on his kitchen island, he had a cast on one leg that was dripping everywhere, he was yelling "BILL NEY THE SCIENCE GUY, BILL BILL BILL BILL." Over and over again.

Alpheus was sure he was hallucinating, he looked over to Finn and Maddy who were standing in the corner.

"You guys see that to right? I'm not going crazy am I?"

"Oh no we see him, we just don't know how he got here."

"Ant why are you here?" Maddy asked

"BILL NEY THE SCIENCE GUY, BILL BILL BILL BILL!!"

Alpheus sighed. "Ant, what the F*ck?"

Ant just started yelling louder.

"Finn call Kaiko tell her we have her son." Alpheus said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to bed, I'm to tired for this crap."

Finn turned back to Ant, he then turned to Maddy.

"Kaiko's going to kill him."

"Ant or Alpheus?"

"Both."

Meanwhile on the Aronnax the Nektons were panicking Ant had broken his leg exploring a cave and while Kaiko was cooking dinner he had disappeared. Kaiko had hoped he was still on the sub bit security cameras showed him taking his Knight and leaving.

Kaiko had ran back to the bridge to grab something when she got an incoming call.

"Hey Kaiko, umm did you lose something?"

"What?"

"Ant's dancing on the kitchen table again." Madline said walking into the room.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh hey Kaiko."

"Where, are you two, you've been missing for almost a month."

"Long story, but can you come get Ant, Alpheus is about to throw him over board."

"WHAT?!"

"Just come get him, I'm sending you our coordinates now."

From the back round Kaiko hears Alpheus yell

"IF ANT DOES NOT SHUT THE F*CK UP I DON'T CARE WHAT KAIKO'S GONNA DO TO ME I'M THROWING HIM OVERBOARD."

Kaiko sees Alpheus walk in followed by Ant screaming 'BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!'

Alpheus sees Kaiko on the screen.

"KAIKO COME GET YOUR KID I SWEAR!"

"I'm on my way, please just stay where you are."

Kaiko hangs up and immediately calls the rest of her family.

"Guys good news I found Ant. Bad news Alpheus has him. Good news Ant's been so annoying Alpheus is giving him back. Bad news again, Ant is so annoying Alpheus doesn't want him."

Fontaine sighed.

20 minutes later Ant was locked in his room and Kaiko was talking with Finn.

"So you live with Alpheus now?"

"Yea."

"Why?"

"He has kittens and pizza Maddy refuses to leave."

"Well as long as your happy."

"I'd better go, there's a strong possibility Alpheus and Maddy are plotting world domination."

Kaiko stood there dumbfounded for a good minute after Finn left

I have found a solution to my writes block, I have a collection of 26 prompts so pick a number between 1 and 26 and leave it in the comments

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's

Hope you enjoyed have a good day/night