Zach

Amy woke up REALLY early the next morning, and tried to get out of my grip. While she was, I woke up, but pretended I was sleeping. I pulled her closer to me and smiled a little bit, with my eyes closed.

"Zach." She whispered.

"Hmm?" I muttered, pretending to stir from my sleep.

"Let me go?" She asked, then laughed.

"No. Cuddle with me for a while." I whispered and opened my eyes.

She turned to face me. Our noses were touching.

"If I kiss you will you let me go?" She whispered.

"Nope." A smile tugged at my lips.

She giggled. "No, you sleep more, I just need some water."

"And I'm saying that getting a glass of water can wait." I murmured. "It's too early."

"It's seven A.M., Zach." She chuckled. "Jet lag?"

"Yup." I closed my eyes again.

"Well, today is Comic Con. Wake up, it starts at 9 and lasts until 6."

"We can stay in here for another hour." I muttered.

"Fine, we can cuddle for a bit." She said. Her phone went off. "At least release me to get my phone." She pouted.

I let her go, and she grabbed her phone. "It's Olive. She's wondering if we're going to Comic Con. Zach come on, we can cuddle later, just not now. Okay?"

I pouted. "No."

"Zachary." She smiled.

"Fine." I replied in a motone voice.

"Change in the bathroom, I'll change out here." I told her, and she grabbed her clothes from her suitcase and ran into the bathroom.

We both changed quickly and went down to the lobby, originally heading for the dining room.

"Amy! Zach!" Olive called out, and we looked over. Amy walked over to her.

"Hey!" The girls hugged.

"It's so early, why are you here?" I asked Olive.

"I had to drag him out of bed a few minutes ago." Amy laughed.

"I basically live here, my dad is the manager, and we have a room for each of us. I mean, the hotel gives me the room in exchange for performing here." She shrugged. "You're heading to Comic Con, right?"

"Well, intentionally going to the dining room for breakfast, then headed to SDCC." I laughed. "But we got sidetracked."

"Well, you want to join me for breakfast in Little Italy? I know this great Café that has the best chocolate croissants." Olive asked. "Or you guys can just go up the street to Starbucks." She shrugged.

"Little Italy sounds okay with you, Zach?" Amy asked. I nodded.

"Sounds good."

As we were walking, Olive started talking about Comic Con. "You guys got passes to the superhero hall? I heard they were really hard to get this year."

"We actually have an extra pass." Amy mentioned. "And since Zach has his panel then, maybe you would like to take that extra pass?"

"Hey!" I said, acting like I was hurt.

"Just stating the truth, dude." Amy shrugged. I laughed.

"Here we are, Influx." Olive said, and walked in. We followed her. Pop music blared from the speakers in the top corners of the room. There were chairs and benches with cusions on one side.