Amy: The wedding Pt 1.

I can not believe I am updating twice a day, but I stayed up TIL 12:30 AM so it is worth it. Here it is.... It is not my best and is short to be honest to me.

*******************************************************************************************

It was Saturday, the day of the wedding. I woke up with a smile to greet the day. We were supposed to leave at 3 to prepare and set up the area. It looked wonderful... It was an enchanted forest.

I walked around the hotel a little bit- said hi to some friends and my family, but I didn't see the one I was looking for. Zach. Truth be told, none of us could see each other before the wedding... Girls could only see the girls, and the boys can only see the boys for the exception of Leo because he was in front of the Bride in the wedding march. I found that very annoying. I couldn't text him either... Uncle Billy took all of our devices. We had strict schedules- the girls had to come at 2:30 and go straight to the bride's room to help with hair, make up, getting dressed and putting on jewlry with each other. Then the boys would come at three and they would head into the groom's room, not seeing any of the girls. Leo would come with the men then walk over to the Bride's room at 4:30, 30 minutes before the wedding. We would take photos right before the reception.

We did as told, and at 4:30 Leo came in straight on the dot.

"oh gosh, I'm so nervous! I can't believe this is happening!" Lily squealed.

"okay kids, so y'all are going to walk down right after Lily's sisters Paige and Alexandra and Amy walk down the aisle." My second grandmother told Leo and Ivy. "Walk slowly, and don't forget to smile."

"don't forget the ring Paige." Our soon to be second grandma warned. She gave the sisters and I a bouquet of pink lilies then gave Ivy a bouquet of purple lilies. Ivy was wearing a pink knee length dress from J Crew. It was so cute and pretty. Each one of us bridesmaids were given white flower hair clips to put in our hair, as we did.

"So, tell me about Zach!" Paige said, doing my makeup.

"He's really something. I love him but with the popularity and the haters... I don't know how I can with all of them in the way."

"give it a shot sweetie." She says.

I smile. "Thanks."

Besides Leo, Billy was another one to see us before the wedding started. He had to walk my grandma down to her seat, not my grandpa, because as I mentioned, he had arthritis.

So the Wedding March began. Billy slowly walked up with Grandma by his side, then once she was seated, walked next to Barny and Zach and stood there, hands clasped in front of him.

It was then the bridesmaid's turn to walk down the aisle and we did so, Zach's mouth forming a slight 'o' when he saw me. I smiled and kept on walking, stopping at the point where we had to stand.

After two speeches, the couple took their vows. I smiled, then we marched out cheerfully.

*********************************************************

We sat at the table in which the bride and groom did. The kids sat with Grandma and Grandpa. We ate a quick dinner and then it was time to PARTY!

Not really. Uncle Ed and Aunt Tina wanted to show me, Zach, Leo and Ivy some place around the enchanted forest. So after dinner and after the first dance (Which Zach nor I participated in) we went there. It was some cabin complete with a bed, a few chairs and a garden, but we couldn't find the resident. We decided to have our own dance party there.

A slow song came on and Zach and I finally got a chance to talk. "Hey." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Hello Zach."

"You were so beautiful during the wedding."

"No use trying to seduce me tonight, Zach. "

His face fell, then rose again to a smirk. "Well you kind of need to be more... Flexible." His voice sent shivers down my spine again. Why he ever made me feel like this, I really have no idea. We headed back for pictures, and then it was really time to party.