Remember me?

Walking to his house, I thought about what the consequences of what this visit me. He had forgotten me, and I didn't want to force it on him.

"Zachary?" I asked knocking on the door. He opened it.

"No autographs please. " He said.

"You forgot me." I said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"That's the problem. I knew you before all this happened." I said, gesturing to his shirt. The one with Greg heffley on it.

"I'm sorry, I would have remembered you. Now please, no autographs and leave me alone." Zach said.

His mom came up behind him. "Who? Oh Amy, I haven't seen you in years. Look at you now, you're so tall."

"Hello ma'am. Always quite the pleasure to see you. Now if you don't mind, I need to go back home. Mother must be worried about me." I said.

"Where's your father?" Ms. Gordon. "I haven't seen him in a while."

"Thats because Dad is dead, and nothing has ever been the same with Mother ever since. Now, I think I should go before my beating." I replied.

"Beating? Mary wouldn't... The nerve of her. " Ms. Gordon replied.

"No, I must go. It was nice talking to you again, Zach." I said, then left. They closed the door. I ran home crying, thinking about what would happen when I left the sanctuary.

"Where are you slut?" Mother asked, slightly slurring her words.

"I-I'm h-here M-Mother." I said.

After recieving a spanking and a rape from Mom's boyfriend Mark(Please do not ask) I went up to my room and cried myself to sleep