Meeting Mr. Styles

Please help my story get higher on the charts. All you have to do is click the vote button. It's simple.

"Sweetheart? Are you okay? Oh God I'm so so sorry! Hello? Sweetie? Can you hear me?" a deep voice worriedly asked me.

" Umm....yeah I'm fine. It's no big deal." I shyly answered still looking at my soaking wet shirt.

" No it's not! I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and it's all my fault." He started muttering to himself and pacing back and forth.

" Dude! It's fine. Honestly."  I said laughing to myself a bit. Who knew that this would get someone so mad? Seriously I had plenty of clothes back home and I literally lived right next door to the mall so it wasn't an inconvenience.

He turned around as I said this and walked slowly towards me. Almost to test his boundaries. Sure, he was a stranger. But he didn't seem like the creepy type.

I sat there on the ground in a puddle of liquid in the middle of the mall food court where everyone was staring at us.

He crouched down beside me and moved a strand of hair from my face. I shivered at his touch.

" Are you sure you're okay? Cause I could-" He whispered softly staring at my face.

" No! Don't do anything. Let's just pretend it never happened." I answered quickly cutting him off not daring to look in his eyes. Those eyes that seemed to penetrate through my skin and into my heart.

Before I could say anything else he had scooped me off the ground and into his arms bridal style. I guess I should've been scared of where he was taking me but somehow I felt safe in his arms.

His smell was another thing.  Fruity but in more of a manly way. He smelled of oranges and apples. I guess you could say like fruit salad.

“I smell like fruit salad? Never thought of it that way” he chuckled.

Oh my god I said that out loud. Now I really sound like a freak. Now that I think of it…where was he taking me?

“ We’re going to buy you some new clothes if that’s alright?” he said it as more of a statement than a question.

I mean I was always up for new clothes, but I felt more comfortable if my parents were buying them from me, not from some clumsy stranger. He still hadn’t taken off his beanie and sunglasses, even though we were inside which was odd.

He carried me to entrance of Forever 21 and then set me back down on my feet.

"You know you didn’t have to carry me right? I could’ve walked.” I smirked at him.

“ I wanted to. Besides a princess deserves to be pampered.” He smirked right back at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the store earning “Welcome back Olivia” from the employees. Yeah, I shop here so much that they know me by name. It’s pretty sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two and  a half hours later we finally walked out of the store. He insisted on buying me everything that could possibly fit me. I loved having a new wardrobe but I think it might have been too much. Oh, who am I kidding this guy is freaky. One minute he is cocky and confident, then the next he is shy and insecure. It didn’t help that he stood outside my dressing room and made me show him everything that I tried on even if didn’t fit.

But in those two and a half hours we weren’t strangers anymore. We knew possibly everything about each other except for each other’s names. Actually only I didn’t know his name. He kind of caught on when everyone was calling me Olivia. And he was rubbing it in that I didn’t know his.

He was 18 almost 19 and wasn’t from America. I didn’t have to ask to know that. His accent made it quite obvious. He was in town for school and would be here till the fall.

One of the most interesting things that he did though was whenever a boy my age came walking by and gave me the “ I want to get in your pants” look, he would grab my hand and kiss my cheek. It caught me off guard the first time, but after the third and fourth time I would just give in and smile as he repeated the action.

Somehow he knew he was making me uncomfortable but in somewhat of a sexy way. He would walk behind me and wolf whistle which would make me laugh. Sometimes I would sashay my hips just to turn him on a little bit more. He would always laugh after I did this and it was contagious. His laugh ranged from a giggle to a full on bending over crying laugh.

We must have walked around the mall at least 6 times but it never got old. We talked and talked until my mouth got so sore that we had to stop and buy water multiple times which he paid for of course.

At around 6:00 we finally decided to call it quits and returned to the food court where we had met. The entire time I was begging him to tell me his name. Something about him made me feel safe. He acted like a big brother. The big brother I never had.

When we got to the doors of the mall he stopped me.

" I had a really great time", he spoke sweetly.

" Me too, except for ...you know the first part", I giggled.

" Sorry about that again", He chuckled.

" Thanks for the clothes," I muttered.

" My pleasure", he grinned.

" I guess I should go" I mumbled before I turned to leave.

"Wait! Let me give you something first" he shouted.

He handed me a piece of paper, hugged me, kissed my cheek, squeezed my ass, and then left.

I looked down at the napkin and smiled.

It read " Harry 666-545-9897"

"Harry" I whispered to myself.