Final Chapter

Read author's note after the soundtrack.

HARRY POV

“What do you mean you’re not taking her to rehab!?” I screamed at Louis.

 Louis, Liam, and I had been catching up for the past few hours. Olivia was out shopping, which I did not approve of especially with what happened a couple days ago, with Madison, one of her friends from the States, and wouldn’t be back for a few hours Louis had said.

 “I don’t think that she’ll benefit from being there, Harry!” he retorted. “I know what’s best for her, and rehab is not the answer.”

 I was sitting across the room from him, while Liam was in a recliner in the corner reading a novel, but recently turning his head up to listen to our argument. There was really no reason for Liam to catch up with Louis anyways. He already knew everything that went on with me, well, most everything, and he wasn’t as close to Lou as I was. Or, I once I was.

“How do you know what’s best for her, Louis? You’ve only known her for 10 months! And stole her away from me for over half of that.”

 “Because she was doing badly in America, Harry!” He said coldly. “You know exactly why I brought her back here. “He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “Every single time we were driving past her house, I could literally sense the loneliness in her heart when she glanced at it. Harry, she grew up there. Now she has to grow old here. It’s the only option.”

 “Why can’t you let her have a say in this? I know that she can’t love being stuck out here with you. She is trapped in a foreign country with no familiar faces except for yours, Louis. And she didn’t grow up with you nor will she grow old with you. “

 "How do you know for sure that rehab will even help her?” he asked annoyed.

 “My sister fucking went to rehab you twat,” I whispered. “Can you even tell she went? No. Because it helped her. Leaving Olivia out here won’t help her condition, it will only worsen it. Do you remember what it was like when we first got exposed in the business, Louis? Do you remember how much hate we received? How you would just brush it off but I would hear you cry in your bunk- don’t you dare try to deny it. And how I would already be in a fragile state but put myself through sitting down in an empty room and read every single fucking comment? Louis, you may not realize this, but she is exactly like me. She wants to hear people say shit about her, because it helps confirm her beliefs that she doesn’t deserve life. That she deserves to die. She needs to be put in a place where nothing bad can happen to her.”

 He placed his elbows on his knees and buried his hands in his fringe. He still looked like the same boy I had become close to  over four years ago. He was even wearing those god damned black framed glasses. I couldn’t take him seriously even though I knew I had to.