Jack Wills

Please help my story get higher on the charts. All you have to do is click the vote button. It's simple.

Harry POV

I stared at the paper in shock. Why the hell hadn't I seen this coming? I'm her fucking guardian for crying out loud. How am I supposed to explain to the press and to the boys that I'm in a relationship with my "child". Fucking rules and regulations.

At that moment I had to decide what could be better for either of us.

Her parents left me in charge. I had to take care of her and if taking care of her and giving her the proper life didn't include me in it...then so be it. But I'm not going down without a fight.

Olivia POV

I stepped into the elevator with the boys following behind me. I pressed the button and waited for the door to close.

"So babe..how are you feeling?," Zayn asked. He was leaning up against the wall of the elevator with his arms crossed.

"Alright...just a little weak that's all," I replied while smiling.

I couldn't focus on more than one thing at a time. My head still hurt badly, but I didn't want anyone to worry, so I just shook it off. I've had worse.

The elevator dinged and we reached the lobby. I slipped my hood up over my head and ducked my head down. I felt 2 sets of arms wrap around me. I already knew who's they were. I put on a brave face and walked towards the automatic door where shouts and flashes were occurring. The doors slid open and I was immediately surprised by paparazzi.

"Olivia!

Olivia!

Olivia "

My name was being repeated over and over again but I didn't dare look up. The boys escorted me to an SUV and we all piled inside.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

I nodded and buried my head in his shoulder. He weaved his fingers through my hair to calm me down and I settled down tremendously.

I heard the boys discussing something involving me. They must've not known I was still awake. I stealthily shifted like I was sleeping more into Harry's shoulder. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Guys, I don't know what to do," he moaned.

"What do you mean?" I heard Liam say. "It's obvious Hazz. You can't be with her."

Hearing those words were like being shot in the heart multiple times.

"There has to be another way," Harry complained.

"Harry listen to me. You can't break the law just to be with her. I know how much you love her but it doesn't matter. Her parents wanted you to protect her." Said Niall.