Uh Oh

Please help my story get higher on the charts. All you have to do is click the vote button. It's simple.

"I love you too Olivia. With all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Harry's strong arms with my head on his chest. His hands were slightly under my shirt rubbing circles on my hips and back. I assumed he didn't know I was awake. I tried to roll off of him but he grasped my waist and hoisted me back onto his chest. I heard him mumble, "Not so fast tiger." He brushed my hair off of my forhead and kissed my hair.

"You're so beautiful...," he muttered while stroking my face.

He sat up with me in his lap and carried me bridal style to the couch, me still pretending to be asleep. He sat down with my head in his lap as he turned on the TV. It must have been a comedy because he started laughing but then checking to see if I had woken up.

After about another hour of dozing off I woke up and looked around. Harry was no where in sight. " Maybe he just went to run some errands." I thought.

I decided that this was the perfect time to go take a walk since he wouldn't be here to say no. Since Harry lived on the college campus he was especially strict about me going out alone.

It was getting dark outside but I didn't care. Dusk is my favorite time of day and I would be back before it got dark. I grabbed a set of keys to the apartment, my phone, and my wallet.

I walked out of the building and towards the woodsy part of the campus where less people were. Istarted thinking about life and my future and all sorts of things. Then I started humming to myself. The farther away I got from the civilization the louder I sang. I had extreme stage fright and wouldn't sing around anyone, especially Harry.

As I started walking home, I heard some yelling and loud laughing. "Must be some college drunkards" I thought. However, they seemed to be getting closer. I turned around and saw a group of 5 or 6 guys about 100 feet behind me. I started to walk faster to hopefully lose them.

"Hey little lady where do ya think you're going?, one guy slurred as he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and could immediately smell the alcohol on his breath. I tried to take a step back but he yanked me to him. "I said where do you think you're goin?, he asked more demandingly.

"Home," I barely whispered.

"Oh no you don't! Come have some fun with us"he said as he threw me over his shoulder.

"LET ME GO", I screamed.

"You don't mean that. Come on let's go have some fun at my place", he said while spanking my butt.

"PUT ME DOWN" I yelled slapping him in the back.

"Oh feisty. I like that in a woman,"I could practically hear him smirk.

After what seemed like ages he finally put me down and backed me up against the wall of some sort of building. His friends had left us, probably to go get high or something.

"Let me go," I whispered forcefully.

"Not until I'm done. So shut up and enjoy the ride. " he grinned.

I whimpered as he began to kiss my neck hard. Sucking on it forcefully causing me to wince with pain. I tried pushing him away but he pinned both of my hands to the wall with just one of his hands. He began to slowly creep his free hand up my shirt resting it on my stomach. He freed my hands but I was too tired to resist anymore as he gradually began to lift up my shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cringed when I tried to put on my shirt. We hadn't gone all the way but we came pretty damn close. I looked in the mirror of the bathroom in his dorm and saw bruises begin to form over my pale skin.

Oh god what's Harry going to do when he finds out about this. "He's not", I told myself. "If he finds out he will never let me out of his sight. I want to prove that I can take care of myself."

It was pitch dark outside and after getting lost a couple of times I finally made it back to his apartment. The light was on. Oh no.

I quietly unlocked the and snuck inside hoping not to get caught. I heard someone's throat cleared and looked up to see all 5 of the boys staring at me. Harry was the first one to embrace me.

"Where the hell were you? Don't ever do that again do you hear me? DO YOU HEAR ME?" He mumbled into my neck.

I nodded into his shoulder. Sniffling a bit from the pain he was causing me hoping he wouldn't notice.

After Harry released me he kept one arm around my waist as I went to hug each of the other boys. I went up to Louis last. His eyes were watering and his voice cracked when he spoke ,"I thought I had lost you." Louis had sisters my age so he became protective over me as soon as he saw me and I had a feeling he almost took this as hard as Harry.

I hugged him and whispered ." I'm alright Lou. I'm alright."

The boys all decided to stay for dinner. I called my mom and she said that she and dad had gone out of town for business and wouldn't be back until next week. That meant that I would be staying with Harry.

I excused myself from dinner and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get my emotions under control. I heard someone follow me down the hallway as I went to my room to get a change of clothes.

I turned around and saw Louis. I went up to him and hugged him. He squeezed me and I had to stifle a cry. There were bruises and scratches all over my back and he was hitting every single one of them on accident.

Apparently I failed at hiding my pain become Louis pushed back from me and said ," Are you okay?"

"Yeah",I nodded ,"I'm fine"  

No I was hurting like hell but Advil could fix that problem in under 30 minutes.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit...off,". Louis stated looking me directly in the eye.

"I'm fine. Gosh Lou no need to go all drama queen on me," I chuckled scooting past him and into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and stripped off my clothes. Staring into the mirror I saw all the black and blue bruises covering my body from head to toe.  

As I was figuring out ways to cover up the marks the door suddenly opened. I shrieked and grabbed a robe laying on the counter and slipped it on.

I tuned back around and saw a crimson faced Louis.

"Sorry I was coming to apologize for earlier.....," he zoned out while staring at me.

"Lou...Lou! earth to Lou!" , I chuckled.

He slowly raised his finger and pointed it at me with his mouth hanging open.  

I hadn't noticed my robe had slipped down on my shoulder.

I hadn't realized my entire neck was showing.

But I did realize what Louis was staring at.

A big

Fat

Bloody

Love bite