Olivia Tomlinson

I woke to the sun shining through the window on my face. I groaned and shoved my head deeper in my pillow. Wait? Nope, it was Styles alright.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and planted a kiss to his side. I sighed in content. I moved my feet to tangle with his. I heard him chuckle but quickly stop.

"Hazz, I heard you," I giggled.

I felt him stir beside me and sit up slightly. I still held on to him. He tugged me up over him and draped me across him. I was practically sitting in his lap with my head laying on his shoulder.

Harry didn't know that I knew all about our little " situation". I was still trying to figure it out myself. There had to he some way out of this hell of a mess.

" Have I ever mentioned that I love you?" he whispered while kissing my cheek.

I blushed at his comment.

"Maybe once or twice," I smiled and turned to gaze at him.

I took in his features as he looked back at me. How was I this lucky?

I started leaning in and so did he. My heart began to race and I could feel my hands began to get clammy. We were about 2 inches away from touching when my phone began to buzz.

"Shit," I whispered.

"Got that right," Harry mumbled.

I was surprised when he didn't criticize my language, but didn't question it.

I reached over Harry and picked up my phone, looking at the Caller ID.

"It's Lou," I whispered.

Harry eyes glazed over when he looked at me.

For some strange reason him and Louis had been acting really strange lately. They weren't as cuddly as they once were, and weren't on the phone nonstop like they had been.

I ignored Harry's reaction and answered the phone call.

"Hey Lou," I spoke.

"Hey babe," he said excitedly.

"What's got you so happy?" I smiled. Louis could always brighten my day.

"You'll find out. I'll be there in 30," he said and then quickly hung up.

As soon as the call ended I jumped up from Harry's embrace and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

"What the hell?" Harry complained.

"Sorry Haz. Louis's coming to get me in a few," I explained.

I turned around to look at him. There he was, laying on the bed, under the duvet. His hair messy from a deep slumber and eyes still a pale green.

He looked beautiful.

I smiled at him and backed into the bathroom, shutting the door. I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the water. While the water was warming I stared at myself in the mirror. I traced my hands over my stomach. It was still flatter than I was before, but I was getting better. I still had the faint outlines of the bruises from the hospital needles on my arms. But I was feeling better. I still had a faint headache, but Harry said the doctor said it was normal. It should go away soon.

As soon as I had waited long enough, I hopped in the shower. I looked down and found the shampoo and conditioner. Harry's shampoo and conditioner. I decided to use it anyways.

Ten minutes later I came out from under the water. I wrapped a towel around my torso and head. I unlocked the door and stepped out. Harry was sitting up in bed watching TV. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Hey-y," he stuttered.

I giggled in response. He was so cute when he was startled.

"Hey babe," I winked.

I strutted out of the room and down the hallway to my room. While I was going "insane" the boys had gone to my old house and had basically taken everything I had ever owned and stuffed it in boxes and threw it in here. My entire wardrobe was in 6 suitcases. They offered to unpack them, but I didn't want them to overwork themselves.

I waltzed over to my open suitcase and pulled out this ( link to the side) and slipped it on. I strolled back to Harry's room to apply my makeup.

Another 10 minutes later I was finally ready and sitting next to Harry. We were in the living room on the sofa with his arm around me.

"What do you think he wants?" I whispered.

"I have no idea," he responded quickly. Too quickly.

"Harry, what's going on?" I questioned.

Harry turned to look at me with a blank look in his eye.

"Nothing," he smiled. He was too calm for my liking.

Before I could confront him about his behavior, there was a knock on the door. I got up quickly and opened the door.

"Hey babe!" Louis screeched while tackling me in a hug.

"Uh Lou, literally just got out of the hospital yesterday," I complained while he squeezed me to his chest.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized sincerely while stepping away from me.

Harry came up to us and wrapped his arm around me. After planting a kiss to my temple he asked Lou what was going on. Their conversation seemed too planned. Almost...rehearsed.

"Okay, well c'mon Livvy," Louis said while dragging me out the door.

"Bye, love," Harry laughed at my reaction to being pulled against my will.

I waved back and made my way to the car. A few flashes from cameras came my way, but not too many. I had learned to live with it.

I hopped in while Lou took the driver's seat.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked as we started down the road.

"I'll tell you when we get there," he explained, eyes not leaving the road.

I huffed in response and looked out the window. I absolutely hated secrets and surprises. I had had may fair share of those in the past few weeks.

Twenty minutes later and we finally oulled up to our destination. The restaurant was right in the dead center of town.

I opened my door and stepped out into the parking lot, Lou doing the same. We walked side by side to the doors. His hand grazed over my back briefly throughout the walk. The hostess was looking down at her podium when we walked in.

"Reservation for Tomlinson," Louis spoke sweetly.

She looked up from her papers and recognized him in an instant.

"Ri-right this way," she stuttered.

I smiled at her reaction. I would've done the same thing a few months ago when I hadn't met any of them and was just a fan.

We followed her to our table and sat down.

"Thank you," I said to her as she handed us our menus.

She nodded and walked back to her station at the front of the restaurant.

"So... What did you wanna tell me?" I asked Louis expectantly.

"Well......" He started,

" C'mon," I urged.

" Well.... I think I've come up with a plan..."

" About me and Harry?" I asked.

" Yeah," he said.

" Well what is it?" I asked irritated.

" Umm.... How would you feel if your weren't under Harry's guardianship?" He asked.

" Wh-what do you mean," I asked shocked.

What the hell was he talking about?

" Olivia........say hello to your new dad." He said pointing to himself with a grin.

What The Fuck.